Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Biafra and Sharia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Biafra and Sharia (776 Views)

32 Suspected Prostitutes Arrested By Kano Sharia Police / Sharia Court To Cut Of Hand And Leg Of 10, Stone 5 To Death In Bauchi / Sharia Court Forcefully Marry Christian Girl To Her Muslim Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra and Sharia by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
angry
Re: Biafra and Sharia by kocvalour(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
useless country
all this things happened yet no change...
9ja situation tire me abeg
Re: Biafra and Sharia by Princesaha: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
The Igbos fought back gallantly in that their useless Sharia war of 2000. Many paid with their lives but many Muslim Jihadists were also sent to meet their 77 virgins in hell with Lucifer. By September, many people will send their children and wives back home and then stay to protect their assets while those without assets will return home. If they (Islamic mugus) try anything funny this time around, they will get a taste of their own soup even in their own backyard there. We are watching and waiting.
Re: Biafra and Sharia by ogtavia(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
I am happy I am not alone in my sentiments....

The 12th paragraph captures in all its entirety what should be the disposition of the average right thinking Nigerian..more precisely ibos...towards the clamour for a sovereign nation or more succinctly...Biafra..

Biafra in itself isn't an end....if by any means..the Republic of Biafra becomes a reality....where do we go from there...the 'eldorado' it's proponents all yearn for...at best...is still a mirage...

God help Nigeria...I am not pro or against Biafra...I am just a young ibo man who knows a little from History and like OP rightly said...History is a gentle teacher..experience might not necessarily be that gentle....
Re: Biafra and Sharia by sorry1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
for Yoruba Muslims shouting October 1st to spite igbos. I laff, they hate you even more!
Re: Biafra and Sharia by allstarcomic(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
OKAY.

THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE AS WELL,
SHOUT OUT TO THOSE WHO TIPPED ME ON WHAT TO ADD AND WHAT TO REMOVE IN MY NEXT SHOOTS, I LOVE YOU ALL
WITHOUT YOU MY WORK IS NOT COMPLETE,
GETTING READY FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE NEXT MONTH,
BUT WHY WAITING FOR THE VIDEOS TO GET PUBLISHED, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE ONES I HAVE ON YOUTUBE HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK3rCkE-dU

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORTS,
KISSES. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Alison Madueke: From Grace To Greed. / Vehicle Snatched With A Baby In It / Brothers Arraigned For Allegedly Gang-raping 13-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.