Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Where Are The South Souths? Come Say Your Greeting Here. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Are The South Souths? Come Say Your Greeting Here. (1620 Views)

Why Are Yoruba's Obsessed With Greeting? / How Are You - Is It A Rude Form Of Greeting? / Nsibiri: The Pre-colonial Writing Of The South Eastern People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The South Souths? Come Say Your Greeting Here. by skeed19: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2010
EDUCATION AND THE SHAME OF SPEAKING OUR DIALECT HAS MADE MANY OF US LOST COURSE OF OUR CULTURE AND TRADITION, NO WONDER THE INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGE THING HAS MADE US LOST OUR SENSE OF PRIDE, BUT THEN LETS ALL POUR IT HERE.
I AM AN URHOBO, I GREET YOU ALL IN MY DIALECT:

emo ri urhobo wado
Nairalanders wado
Nigeria wado
ee eyeeeeeeeeeee
see how the thing sweet, dem dey craze? God abeg i wan vex, make una salute for una dialect oya carry go, na we dey lead
Re: Where Are The South Souths? Come Say Your Greeting Here. by abadaba(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2010
I am an Igbo man from the South South.
South south ekelem unu
South south Igbo ekelem unu
Nigeria ekelem unu.
Re: Where Are The South Souths? Come Say Your Greeting Here. by abadaba(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2010
Ndi South South Igbo anam ekele.
Please, pray for the survivors of Haiti earthquake as you go to your various churches today.
The south south Igbo from Rebisi, Obigbo, Ndoni, Ahoada, Kwale, Agbor, Ubulu-Ukwu etc, Ekelem unu.
Re: Where Are The South Souths? Come Say Your Greeting Here. by victor1464(m): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2015
Ndokwa/ukwuani! mbeneniooo!nsekpuluwuooo! Ajeh! Otofe!nde ikolobia shuu-shuu! Ishiegwari! IYoooh

(1) (Reply)

List Of Surviving Creole Languages Spoken By African-americans Today. / I Want To Study Ifa / Watch What Happens When Black People Walk On Streets Of China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.