Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush (55450 Views)

Man Tricks Widow Into Sexual Affair, Rapes Her Teenage Daughters (Pics) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by kaycious: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Madam, sorry oo. Abeg use that vex handles evans case.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by pautex: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na them lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by profhezekiah: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
LOL, imagine if this one were to appear before the same magistrate na sure banker na life sentence him go get.

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by naijaboiy: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
In the East it's kidnapping, in the west it's Ritual killers.

I wonder which one is worse. undecided
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by sekem: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
This is what we call "the real jungle justice" grin
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Since it may not become a popular media case like Evans he would likely be killed.

I just found out my former Industrial Training supervisor was kidnapped by armed robbers (after robbing him they were not satisfied so they killed him and kept demanding for ransom from the family even after they had killed him). SARS that engaged them in a shoot-out killed them after they did their press/media briefing.

Papiikush:
Apparently Nigeria is in the Kidnapping Era.

This is just the beginning because if Evans gets released it will be massive.

This particular one should be killed though. Kidnapping and multiple raping. He should be hanged by the balls and decapitated.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by taribojacob(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
this kidnapping business is running out of luck, like a punzi scheme....early birds made money but new comers will suffer the brunt.
meanwhile follow this link for the whistle blowing of all times
http://www.ndagg.org/
massive fraud at Amnesty office
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by hokafor(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
He should be stripped naked and be taken to the residence of the said magistrate.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by luvlymabel: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Evans recanation in existence
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
him own don be.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
In the land of the rising sun things like this is normal... grin

Keep it up children of Mazi Kanu...
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by enemyofprogress: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
He aff enjoy himself with an expensive pu^ssy grin grin grin
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by iamjavadem(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nutase:
Police and media trial ?? It is very unprofessional to release the name of a rape victim. Do you know the trauma she will be undergoing with her family.

Shame on the NPF.

Why don't you just charge them to court and get a conviction.

"It is very unprofessional to release the name of a rape victim"....are you sure we are reading same article cause her name was NEVER mentioned. Try and get your priorities right. You didnt even condemn the kidnapper, just the police, are you okay?
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by iamjavadem(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
DieBuhari:
Femi Ajibola.
Afonja going all the way to Imo to commit crime
"Femi Ajibola from Avu"....he is half Biafra.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by madgoat(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by 2shure: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Im sure he came inside her severally.

He shud be given a 300kg blow to his testes
Den sent to jail with hard broomstick treatment daily with steady anal rapists as prison mates
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by hatchy(f): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Police with lies. I don't believe everything the police says. How can someone who started kidnapping just three months ago kidnap such number of people,eehn!

Moreover police get these confessions in an unacceptable practice from suspects.

Investigation should be concluded before parading someone and even at that,the suspect remain innocent until charged and convicted by a competent court.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by clux: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wicked omen
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Sleyanya1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nutase:
Police and media trial ?? It is very unprofessional to release the name of a rape victim. Do you know the trauma she will be undergoing with her family.

Shame on the NPF.

Seriously....sometimes I wonder what criteria or procedure confirms someone to be a police office in Nigeria, because even these obvious errors are from the top officers then what becomes of the recruits.

They're even using the words "Raped severally" , destroying the victim the more.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Ijaya123: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nutase:

Shame on the NPF.

What is the name of the rape victim? I checked but didn't see where it was mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by yemmight(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Are these guys really agitating for a state or country on their own or they are just desperate and aggressive. How could you kidnap a magistrate and started raping her in the bush and keeping over 35 victims in your custody if you are normal? You are now saying to meet up as a parent. These are the kinds of leaders they have selected to champion their course for a new nation? It is a pity. No good news come from that region anymore. However, this is the way Boko Haram started when eventually they resulted in killings they are own people just the way Evans started kidnapping and killing his people. Unfortunately, nobody is available to caution you people now from that region.

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by caprini1: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
basty:
What Biafra would be reduced to after their independence will marvel the world. These people that behave like animals.

Most of unthinkable crimes in Nigeria were brought by the Igbos. I think this is one of the reasons the Hausas detest these people.
Contrary to your view,i think they can secure their land in their own way,remember some years back when there was so much kidnapping and robberies? They initiated the dreaded bakassi vigilantes,in that era ,even ordinary pick pockets,ran away from the east.

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by deolu2000(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Do i need to read this story before i know where the man is from? awon eyan Nnamdi Kanu. omo irankiran
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Nword22: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Zico5:
That's their work. Thank God they have started developing their region. May okike obiama bless ibo land. Very soon with this device of kidnapping, child trafficking, armed robbery, etc, their erosion laden desert will become advance Lagos, Dubai, Bangkok, and other notable places they have developed.

When I call you a bastarrd now they said I promoted you, but I think you are one because Port harcourt has sea or abi you want to cross river niger to fight what you can't take ni.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Daboomb: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
MadCow1:
No joy in that Imo State.

Not just Imo State.
Evans Chukwudubem is not from Imo state now? undecided

I think we should pass a "Decree" of immdiate death penalty by firing squad, for anyone caught for kidnapping.
No need wasting time on a trial or allowing some Lawyers to feed fat on the criminal proceeds of the kidnapping.
Just look at Evans Lawyer, having the audacity to seek he should be released?
I hope he kidnaps the Lawyer and his wife plus children, when eventually released
undecided angry angry
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by Daboomb: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
hatchy:
Police with lies. I don't believe everything the police says. How can someone who started kidnapping just three months ago kidnap such number of people,eehn!

Moreover police get these confessions in an unacceptable practice from suspects.

Investigation should be concluded before parading someone and even at that,the suspect remain innocent until charged and convicted by a competent court.

So, you believed what the kidnapper said, about starting "just three months ago"?
But you dont believe the Police!

Hmmm.....come and see one of Evans family again o!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by whizzyleejr(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
E don tey wen e don f**k, nah when we go enjoy nigeria self
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by jrusky(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Was this not what I was saying yesterday when one misguided boy was calling the SW names as per what Badoo and his lazy gang doing in Ikorodu and I asked him if he can point to anywhere in Nigeria that is safe since May 2015? Here we are now a *kidnapper in Imo who repeatedly rape a magistrate*so what about this is Imo State SW I call him out here the guy who was calling their Yoruba *FOOLISH ACCOMMODATOR* and the rest blabla. Bro crime is crime unless we all stop all oh he is from so and so place this cyber war will linger for a long time which will brew more hatred the more and it will get to explode and can not be control again.

Going to the topic what I will just tell the Imo State govt is let that same woman be the one to preside over the court case against this demon and his followers let the woman forget about trauma she must fire back mercilessly as a matter of fact I would love it she can order this pooh joystick to be tie into a iron pole and use Tiger razor to be peeling the soft skin of his joystick layer by layer til nothing is left their and no and all ambulance must ne on free working day and no one should be allow to near him or touch him he should be left rolling on the floor till no more strength in him.
Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by cyrilamx(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
If u have taken time to read u would have known the victim's name wasn't realised. By t way who told u is media trial? If the criminal was charged to court now....u will still wail "secret trial".
Nutase:

Shame on the NPF.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush by twistyboy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
basty:
What Biafra would be reduced to after their independence will marvel the world. These people that behave like animals.

Most of unthinkable crimes in Nigeria were brought by the Igbos. I think this is one of the reasons the Hausas detest these people.

You stupid fool what makes you think we like associating with you dirty pigs.....please shift one side

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.