Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual (606 Views)

Lady Puts Two Guys On Leash In #PrettyMikeChallenge / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Moyo Lawal And Her 'Halloween Eyebrow' Put On Blast [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by Emperor2463(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
An Instagram user, Ann, today shared the profile of an Uber Driver who allegedly attempted to forcefully have sexual relations with her after she entered his cab yesterday night.

Narrating what happened, she said: "Please be careful with the kind of uber guy that picks you up , I had a very terrible experience with this particular uber driver yesterday....

...so I ordered a cab as usual this guy arrived in 20mins I got into the cab and immediately he started telling how much he loves me how much he wants to have sex with me etc to cut the long story short he refused to take me to my destination when I threatened to call the cops he almost killed me saying he can't let me go �I narrowly escaped so guys please be careful it's not safe anymore."

http://promiseikeji..com.ng/2017/06/lady-puts-uber-driver-on-blast-after-he.html

Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by Mcsteamy1429: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
why she come turn her neck like this?...sighs all this slaymamaism ehn
Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by Untainted007: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Though I smell lies. Even aside that, you are addressed the way you dress.
Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
All these attention seekers, must you use Uber?? I've never even heard a guy complaining about Uber drivers only girls. Before Uber you're using danfo, now you people don't want to use danfo again.
Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by praxisnetworks: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
So a uber driver cannot procure the services of a prostitute anymore?

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by remi1444: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
She looks seductive na...you don't take petrol to a burning flame and expect the flame to be forming shy.
Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by naijaboiy: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
This bïtch lying. grin
Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by Kobicove(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
yy
Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by pweshboi(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
so an uber driver just started saying he wants to sleep with you like that? is ok... wait Ayam coming to comment wella on this
Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
cheesy

Re: Lady Puts Uber Driver On Blast After He Allegedly Tried To Forcelly Have Sexual by Evablizin(f): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hm

(1) (Reply)

Justin Beiber Get Stupid While Watching Riahana Red Carpet Show Yesterday(video / Top 10 Richest Actress No 1 Will Shock You / Does This Lady Look Like Celebrity Makeup Artist, Banky Meshida Lawal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.