Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nice Suit And Location - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nice Suit And Location (1043 Views)

Please Is It Wrong To Wear A Suit And Climb A Bike? / Former Miss Nigeria, Ene Lawani Dressed Up In Suit And Tie / Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Suit And Location by compaqB: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2007
Nairalander, pls do you know where to get a nice suit and cheap around Ikeja, pls its urgent.
Re: Nice Suit And Location by globalaid(m): 2:19am On Feb 04, 2007
Hello All Nairalander, there are nice suit just arrive at the computer village in Ikeja, you can call the man his name is Boro on this number 08033114734 so that he will give you a direction to his shop, he has so many designer suit like Georgio Armani, Valentino and others and they go for 8000 naira and 8500 naira.
Re: Nice Suit And Location by compaqB: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2007
Pls can you give the actual address so that i can go there directly tommorow 'cos i didnt get through, thanks and God bless.
Re: Nice Suit And Location by globalaid(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2007
Hello Compaq,
The phone is working, may be you can try it again. The shop is located at computer village in Ikeja, i do not remember the address but am sure when you call him he will describe the place to you.
Re: Nice Suit And Location by compaqB: 12:42am On Feb 06, 2007
Ive been to the place, but it's only big sizes that are available now. The add is 8, Pepple street, computer village, Ikeja and the price is 10k.
Re: Nice Suit And Location by peace2all(m): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2007
@globalaid. You claim to own this suit business without knowing the address.
Secondly why did you say the price is b/w 8000 and 8500?
Someone who visited the place has just said the price is 10k.

What's going on here?
Re: Nice Suit And Location by Ndipe(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2007
10k for a price of a suit? How's the quality?
Re: Nice Suit And Location by globalaid(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2007
@peace2all, i gave the suit to the man at the price i mentioned above and i did not even know he was selling it at 10k, when i said i did not known the address i mean it, he normally go and pick whatever i send to him at the airport and i dont think there is nothing bad about that, and moreover i dont know what you are insinuating. If anybody is interested in buying at that 8k the person can contact me before going there so that i do the talking myself.
Re: Nice Suit And Location by peace2all(m): 7:15am On Feb 12, 2007
@globalaid.I am not insinuating anything.I only took you by the information you put here on line.
Thank you.
Re: Nice Suit And Location by globalaid(m): 7:32am On Feb 13, 2007
@peace2all, thanks for your understanding the way you put the question is what made me talk like that. Am sorry if the tone of my letter is harsh on you.
Re: Nice Suit And Location by uchetobi(f): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2007
Well! All of you are male so I don’t really know! But for the female. Everywoman can be checked out. They have been doing mega sales for a while now. Buy 3 suits for 20k and the suits are absolutely off the hinges

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Odour! Can You Stand It In A Friend / Your Worst Dress Sense / Who Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress? Cast Ur Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.