Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,767 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) (2820 Views)

Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by Blessynokoro: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
By: Peter Agba Kalu

From UPP National Convention, Awka
The crowd here is unprecedented, various traditional dancers on ground to entertain, it's more like a festival of arts going on.
Osita Chidoka address was electrifying but right from the gate to the address Hon. Chudi Offodile the Awulu of Awka stole the lighting of thunder from other candidates. As Osita was busy pronouncing PDP instead of UPP, Hon. Offodile promised to run with the Biafran ideology.

That sets the hall roaring. He was bold to identify with the Biafran agitators and said they are on the right path. He said going by events that happened in the past and how APGA used Ojukwu and Biafra name to get into government house only to abandon them, that their call for election boycott wasn't totally out of place.

Shouts of Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! took over the hall, the Commander Band started signing one of those emotional songs sang during the Biafran war, tears started rolling down my eyes as the whole hall became electrifying to an extend that the old women present started trooping into stage to huge. Out of the seven other candidates, it was like the result is out already as they too stepped out to huge Awulu of Awka Hon. Offodile.

Indeed, every reasonable Igbo person loves Biafra, the emotion I witnessed was being description.
God please give us Biafra

Mods please move to front page

More at the source http://igberetvnews.com/416236/shouts-of-biafra-takes-over-upp-convention-justice-insurance/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by Blessynokoro: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
more

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by Blessynokoro: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
another more

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by CutieGuy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
But still will it change anything? ?
We are through with Nigeria election.

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by feelgoodInc: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
more more

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by wtfcoded: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
O di okay cool
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by Jesusloveyou: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pls boycott the election.
Ngige is our next governor

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by Ikology(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
I smell Osita Chidoka nearby grin
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by Urchman27(m): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
give us referendum date or forget anambra eletion

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by edochie12: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
osita chidoka,if you want to contest pls dont drag biafra into your selfish ambitions,just because u drove out our director from gate of kuje prison to his hotel room therefore u think u can use biafra stuffs,#teamnoelectioninanambrastate#
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by Heromaniaa: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
These miscreants trying so hard to destroy what Anambra from Ngige to Obiano built, your plans will fail.

So suddenly you people are now supporting an Idiiot in UPP? Because he rode on the Biafra Mantra?

I thought you people said no election before?

Let me tell you guys, though I support the idea of a separate Igbo state, I will never allow any foool disenfranchise me or my relatives. We choose whether to vote or not. And currently, I am voting Obiano.

I now call on the Nigerian army to get ready and do the needful that day should the need arise. We can't allow moronns to hijack our state under UPP. Anambra is the last threshold of APGA and we can't loose that to a nonentity.

We sat at home on may 30th not because Nnamdi Kanu said it. We did it because we wanted to remember our fallen heroes.

Remember, I stand with Biafra through restructuring. But don't disenfranchise me yet.

3 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by Margy: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
UPP are just liars!...imagine them calling biafran to support them...mumu!...biafras known only Apga and any other party is a counterfeit...yes i said so!

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by oneape: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Blessynokoro:
By: Peter Agba Kalu

From UPP National Convention, Awka
The crowd here is unprecedented, various traditional dancers on ground to entertain, it's more like a festival of arts going on.
Osita Chidoka address was electrifying but right from the gate to the address Hon. Chudi Offodile the Awulu of Awka stole the lighting of thunder from other candidates. As Osita was busy pronouncing PDP instead of UPP, Hon. Offodile promised to run with the Biafran ideology.

That sets the hall roaring. He was bold to identify with the Biafran agitators and said they are on the right path. He said going by events that happened in the past and how APGA used Ojukwu and Biafra name to get into government house only to abandon them, that their call for election boycott wasn't totally out of place.

Shouts of Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! took over the hall, the Commander Band started signing one of those emotional songs sang during the Biafran war, tears started rolling down my eyes as the whole hall became electrifying to an extend that the old women present started trooping into stage to huge. Out of the seven other candidates, it was like the result is out already as they too stepped out to huge Awulu of Awka Hon. Offodile.

Indeed, every reasonable Igbo person loves Biafra, the emotion I witnessed was being description.
God please give us Biafra

Mods please move to front page

More at the source http://igberetvnews.com/416236/shouts-of-biafra-takes-over-upp-convention-justice-insurance/
Igbo's are planning to go on an extinction notice!
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
edochie12:
osita chidoka,if you want to contest pls dont drag biafra into your selfish ambitions,just because u drove out our director from gate of kuje prison to his hotel room therefore u think u can use biafra stuffs,#teamnoelectioninanambrastate#

Dude, read before commenting.
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by 7footre(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Smh! Our people will never learn! Politicians will always tell you what you want to hear.

The right thing would have been to ask he to provide a template of what plans he has for the biafran dream or explain how he will help us his position advance the Biafran cause, not to start wailing, dancing and jubilating at the mention of biafra.

What do I know?
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by najoke: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Source: igberetvnews, if any mod move this fake news to FP then something is really fishy
Re: HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) by leofab(f): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sorry

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nnamdi Kanu And Rev Fr Emmanuel Obioma (Ebube Monso). / Governor Wike To Nigerian Army: I Will Conduct The Training In Gov’t House “if” / IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.