Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) (28044 Views)

Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion / Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by blackbeau1(f): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Best news I've heard all day.
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by Jfast: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
G
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by AndriaRich(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
They gathered in one way but scattered in 7ways...
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by chukxie(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
I still wonder how some humans are brainwashed to the point where they willingly become suicide bombers. Meanwhile the recruiters and the 'preachers' who set suicide bombers on their paths of horrible death will never strap on suicide vests. They send gullible mindless sheep to their death while they chill at home with their families. That's the height of wickedness of you ask me.
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by Smooyis(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Let's think for a moment. Some of these suicide bombers may be victims of the Boko Haram terrorism who are being used unwillingly. As a result we should be careful in our comments.
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by sod09(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
stop puttung graphics pix abeg serves them right
rot in hell
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by Victornezzar: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
"Peaceful people" bombing their kind.
Trash as usual
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by farouk0403(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Roast in hell scumbags your end is near
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by kullozone(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
ajigiteri:
It wasnt an error. The acient of days was involved. "Let God arise and let his enemies be sactterred" psalm 68:1 he sacttered their flesh also. If you can say amen like a believer as many as those who rise against you, before the end of this month, not only will they scatter but holy ghost will scatter their flesh like these bombers.

Lol.... That's nice, but why did God prevent this one and allowed others
It'd have been better if he had stopped more or all the bombers(allahu akbar bombers cheesy ), don't you think?
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
abeg I have fish pond, and I volunteer to clear their carcass willingly, my fish will be needing it more that vultures
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by Tolluu1: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
And there goes some of the remaining chibok girls.. God Save us!
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by ajigiteri(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
kullozone:

Lol.... That's nice, but why did God prevent this one and allowed others
It'd have been better if he had stopped more or all the bombers(allahu akbar bombers cheesy ), don't you think?
The presence of God doesnt mean the absence of trouble but assurance of victory.
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by jumpampass(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
Islam is a disease...Just negodu

I can't believe I'm sharing country with these animals
You are very stupid to say that. why won't you be so daft when You can only think with your anus. You can migrate to he'll for all I care. weyrehh somebody!!!
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by kullozone(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
ajigiteri:

The presence of God doesnt mean the absence of trouble but assurance of victory.

Yes sir cheesy
Those who have been blown up were victorious. I understand now, thank you.
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by pokipoki: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
broseme:
According to the story shared by Ismail,five suicide bombers, two males and three females, were killed yesterday in Mamanti village,Borno state after a suicide belt detonation error.Below is what he wrote......

'VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED
5 suicide bombers died along Mamanti village yesterday, after suicide belt detonation error from one of the terrorist'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/5-suicide-bombers-die-in-mammanti.html
The pictures are so nice. Hopefully more of those retards will be blown.up!!!!
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by Jonwesley(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Prayers answered. Let's keep praying. Their devices will turn upon their heads.
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by favouredbigtime: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
And there was jubilation the day these people were born
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by distilledwalex(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
dolphinife:
Wish I was born in an era of peace and tranquility
There hasn't been an era like that.... Read the world history well
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by Flashmove: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
They dont have brains , They should have told Sheku to wear the Bomb first, If he did not die that they will wear it.

Shekau is using Koran to brainwash his mumu followers
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by Tecno66: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
What kind of inductrination is this? Bombing of innocent people. These people are intolerant and violent. What rubbish is this? Even their own life means nothing to them? These are demons and their sypathisers are not different.
broseme:
According to the story shared by Ismail,five suicide bombers, two males and three females, were killed yesterday in Mamanti village,Borno state after a suicide belt detonation error.Below is what he wrote......

'VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED
5 suicide bombers died along Mamanti village yesterday, after suicide belt detonation error from one of the terrorist'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/5-suicide-bombers-die-in-mammanti.html
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by michoim(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thank God for that. More of that O God.
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by UwaBuPawPaw: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
jumpampass:

You are very stupid to say that. why won't you be so daft when You can only think with your anus. You can migrate to he'll for all I care. weyrehh somebody!!!
my friend get lost....ur pple r even worst than wild animals...
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
which kind life b this,see has IED shave this 1 pusssy.
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by tankoy: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
MasterChen:
Mehn...what an achievement.

You die being roasted on earth and the same fate awaits you in the other side. Kaare
How about the virgins? Oooops no Virgin boys for the poor girls.
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by tankoy: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
michoim:
Thank God for that. More of that O God.
Oboy
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by patconnect: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
May God have mercy, are this human, is really unfortunate.
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by newslifeop: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Good for
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by Jelal0007(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
cheesy sad news grin

Before you quote me, when it happened during Jonathan's era many people instead of condemning book haram were celebrating them, so don't quote me to say shiit.
Dude move on with ur miserable life ok? GEJ already did.

1 Like

Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by yommen: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
cheesy sad news grin

Before you quote me, when it happened during Jonathan's era many people instead of condemning book haram were celebrating them, so don't quote me to say shiit.

Did any Nigeria ever celebrate Boko haram? Chaii'!
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by Reals(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
I pitty for this ones
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
I can't stope laughing. Oh boy this is what i call naive
Re: 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) by Josephjnr(m): 3:18am On Jun 30, 2017
The last picture: I am not understanding. Is HE/SHE a male or female or neutral?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency / “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders / How DSS Boss, Mamman Daura, Kyari Plan To Get Magu Redeployed To The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.