Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

How To Spy On Your Online Competitors Ethically. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Spy On Your Online Competitors Ethically. (476 Views)

Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? / CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) / Google Fined $2.7b For Deliberately Demoting Competitors On Their Search Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Spy On Your Online Competitors Ethically. by fernandez001(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Are you an affiliate marketer, blogger or are you in any kind of internet business?

If yes, then you need to read on.
The fact is, whatever internet business you are doing, you are not alone in that niche and other persons in there, are your competitors.
Do you want to learn how to spy on your competition’s secrets?
Do you want to do it an ethical way?
One of the most effective ways to build a successful business is to model your successful competitors.
The more information you have the higher the chances you have of succeeding.
I’m not advocating you do illegal things, instead, you can use the tools available to you to gather information on your competition.
In marketing, you can copy your successful competitors and model what they do, but to be a leader in your field you have to be unique.
Right now – there are internet marketers who are spending $1000 a month to spy on your advertising campaign.
Why? Because copying someone else’s idea is the fastest way to launch a profitable campaign. And if you do it right – the costs of the spy tools are far outweighed by the profits you can make by using them.
But what if you’re new and don’t have the knowledge or the extra cash to invest in spy tools yet?
Here my story!
Some years ago I stumbled into the world of internet business and it seemed like a sure-fire way to make money (especially as I didn't have a product of my own).
My 'fool-proof' plan, was to find people interested in specific subjects and promote related affiliate products since I was an affiliate marketer to them. Sounds simple enough, right?
But I failed miserably and mercilessly until I discovered this tactics...
And I have put it in writing for you.
Today I’m going to show you how to spy on your competitor’s website.

1. How to spy on top competitors’ Facebook adverts: We all know that Facebook is a very strong channel of advertisement for internet business men/women and there can do anything to gain supremacy and also to crush who ever opposes their plans. These top guys has a unique way of placing their adverts for better profitability.

What am going do for you is to profit you the tools to know those things they do and innovate on them. I will also give you a free e-book that contains 500 top Facebook adverts done by top guys in different niches. For to see how their adverts looks like.

2. How to spy on a competitors top blog post: Have you ever wonder why you don’t have much reader on your blog despite the fact that your blog content is a top class content? Know this!
Valuable content doesn’t equal traffic. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but just because you’re putting out “valuable content” on your blog, doesn’t mean it’s going to generate traffic. I see companies publishing relevant blog posts all the time that are never going to generate a single website visitor. Why?
1. They aren’t answering a question their prospects are searching for
2. They didn’t perform any keyword research prior to writing the blog post
3. Even if they did research keywords they didn’t analyse Google’s search results.
Right now you’re probably asking yourself “how do I know what questions my prospects are asking”. I have good news! I am going to help you out.

3. How to know your competitors’ advertising budget. Most top online gurus spends thousands of dollars just to advertise. This makes it so obvious that any small online that comes their way, they will certainly crush it. But there is a way to match them muscle to muscle without spending as huge as they do.

4. How to spy on their landing and squeeze page: if you are an affiliate marketer, you will agree with me that, this particular tool is one of the most important tool in making huge profit. The way you build your landing/squeeze page determines how much sales you will make.
The top guys in your niche knows what and what to put in the page to generate profit like a man mad. Your job is to look for those things and leverage on them and I will be helping you do that.
How to know there are targeting: Top internet business guys don’t just target every Tom and Dick. They know where the market will be favourable and they lunch their advert towards that direction. In this book, I will be showing how to know their target and also lunch your advert to share in the profit.
Am going to give you all this information in nothing but little price that can’t buy you lunch for 2 days.
I want you to take this advantage and change your story.

If you do this you’ll save months of time.
You’ll be able to launch campaigns as fast as the big guys. You’ll remove 90% of the guess work and have a real chance at making money.
If you don’t do this you’ll be working in the dark.
You’ll lose money on every bad idea you come up with until (if) you find something that finally works.
This e-book is the best asset you can acquire in your quest to financial prosperity.
How much!
I know many of you might have been asking this question. But before is disclose the amount. I want you to go back and see those thing I listed that the e-book will inform you about and compare it weather it actually worth the value of money you will pay for it. If it does take action
Together with the book am going to add a free e book that contains 500 Facebook adverts from top online business guy. Is that not incredible?
The book plus the free e-book is just for 2500 naira only.
I know 2500 in this present time in our country can’t really do much but it can secure your financial future for you.
Act now!
If you are interested send me a mail on kayphilix@gmail.com or you call. 07034696910.

(1) (Reply)

Brand Name: Real Reason We Chose 9mobile To Replace Etisalat Nigeria—ceo / How Nigerian Companies Raked Billions After CBN Switched Off Fx Tap On 41 Items / How You Can Earn Money With Little Stress Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.