Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme (49323 Views)

Ejiro Emokinovo Dies After Surgery In Dubai / Ejiro Okpihwo Celebrates Birthday In Style At Cubana Club / Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by yoruBADboi(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
I just finish reading the ten commandment and not one says we should give those give money
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pre-degree??
So they couldn't gain Admission straight with pre-degree huh...
Don't see how this news changes d price of rice in d market

Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by Demonicide(f): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Wonderful... The twinsp even share the same eye problem...
Ooh,it's even pre-degree programme​,they never start.
Chai na wa for you.
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by engrpheleeks(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
sad When there is nothing again to move to front page.
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by rosieluv(f): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Wonderful... The twins even share the same eye problem...
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by Dicedpineapple(f): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Lwkm.Dem provoke u?
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by fabulous01(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
nurez305:
```

*HEADMASTER: how much is passport photograph for children?*

*PHOTOGRAPHER: the price for the passport is N100 per child*

*HEADMASTER: No, the pupils are 500 in numbers, so we are paying N50*

*PHOTOGRAPHER: ok no problem sir, you can pay N50 each since they are many*

*HEADMASTER: class teacher go & inform the pupils that they should bring N150 each tomorrow for the passports.*

*ClASS-TEACHER: ok sir, i will inform them right away*

*ClASS-TEACHER: Good day pupils, you are all to come with N200 tomorrow for passports.*

*PUPIL: Mummy we were asked to bring N300 for passport at school*

*MUMMY: Father, your son was asked to come to sch with N500 passport fee tomorrow.*

*FATHER: OOH My God. BUHARI make things costly day by day, including education. We have said it, this man is wicked.*

```Moral lesson: 'LET THE CHANGE BEGIN WITH YOU AND I'. Honesty and sincerity are all that we need to make this country a better place!

Pls forward this to all your friends, colleagues, groups & all Nigerians. Think about it. Change begin with YOU, change your motives and thought.

Thanks for being Nigerian.

edited...

Moral Lesson for ALL....
*HEADMASTER: class teacher go & inform the pupils that they should bring N150 each tomorrow for the passports.*
*ClASS-TEACHER: Good day pupils, you are all to come with N200 tomorrow for passports.*
*MUMMY: Father, your son was asked to come to sch with N500 passport fee tomorrow.*
*FATHER: OOH My God. BUHARI make things costly day by day, including education. We have said it, this man is wicked.*
```Moral lesson: 'LET THE CHANGE BEGIN WITH YOU AND I'. Honesty and sincerity are all that we need to make this country a better place!
Pls forward this to all your friends, colleagues, groups & all Nigerians. Think about it. Change begin with YOU, change your motives and thought.
*Where did we get it wrong...?
*Who is actually the caused of our problem?
*Who is the messiah?
*When will he come?
have a nice rest...
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by cyborg123(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
I thought they were female. sad
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by favouredbigtime: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
congrats boys
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by DWJOBScom(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
so happy for you
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by kceewhyte(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
emotions1:
pre-degree sef the do graduation... shocked shocked

wish them all the best in their journey
#RepTwinx kiss
e weak me bro
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by kceewhyte(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
cyborg123:
I thought they were female. sad
totu again
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by Wishaky(f): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
eezeribe:

Lolzzzz, you no go kill me with laff eeeehhhh.
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
MasterChen:
Nice. That name "Tejiri" reminds me of this stuff our Yoruba grannies used back then. But we call it Tagiri

When I was a kid I used to think that shi was a water melon bro, lmao

And also when I was a kid my sissy told me that shi was snake's food.

Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
deepwater:
Pre-degree? Celebration?!!!

Those days, we teased pre degree students by telling them that 'na pencil dem use write your name for board o, if you no read your book well begin form jambito, management go use eraser clean am sharp sharp! grin

NwaAmaikpe I know you dropped out from pre degree tongue
Why did you call nwaamaikpe....Does he owe you cassava
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
MasterChen:
Nice. That name "Tejiri" reminds me of this stuff our Yoruba grannies used back then. But we call it Tagiri

whats it used for?
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by Smartademu(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dem don de do pre-degree graduation? Small time dem go begin do graduation from each level. lipsrsealed
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by Burgerlomo: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Congrats
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by ifewise(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Born One got One free
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by OrireSA(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
rosieluv:

I hope you don't mind me quoting a conversation I wasn't even a part of but I was wondering where you were as I wasn't seeing anything from you, its nice to hear from you again :-)
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by nenergy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
MasterChen:

Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by Buylekkinownow(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
if nairaland say lets us congratulate them what is my own....congrats

I beg check my signature
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by inkon: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
nurez305:
```

The hardship is really. Stop trying to make a different picture of it
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by tete7000(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pre-degree and we are celebrating it? By the way their papa is a comedian.
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by lolita1020(f): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
okay congrats
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by nurez305(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
inkon:

The hardship is really. Stop trying to make a different picture of it
the truth is that, we are the cause of our own problem.

Corruption everywhere
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by emotions1: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
kceewhyte:
e weak me bro
Baba i weak pass u oooh cheesy
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by emotions1: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

guy me sef shock oo
I be tink say pple wey dey do pre degree no dey pass jamb
guy u harsh ooooo grin grin
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by Victornezzar: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
emotions1:
guy u harsh ooooo grin grin
lol na tru na
e beta make i dey houx dan 2 do pd
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by cyborg123(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
kceewhyte:
totu again
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by Dollypie20(f): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pre-degree undecided graduation? Very funny
Re: Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
liftedhigh:
Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVyKAFznQU8

There is an inscription in all the trains in Germany, which states '' Schwarzfahren verboten '' this means driving without a valid ticket is forbidden. And it incures a €60 fine.

The woman sayin racism crap is dumb! Blacks don't buy tickets, I don't know why! They even give you money for doing nothing, yet you don't buy tickets of how much undecided. You be surprised all this was just because of €2 tickets. Smh, they be forming too wise up and dan.

Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) / Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Step Out In Style (photos)