Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

"If The House You Are Bragging About Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You 5m Naira" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "If The House You Are Bragging About Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You 5m Naira" (651 Views)

A Lady Doctor Got People Talking For Bragging Of Her Profession / Bring Back My Shoes!!! / I Can't Wait To Buy My Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"If The House You Are Bragging About Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You 5m Naira" by KayvicsNigeria(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
For those who don't know what sparked this internet battle, Hushpuppi first threw shade at Phyno saying he wears fake designer watches and the singer responded, dragging the heck out of him.(read here).

Hushpuppi has now fired back, bragging about their encounter in Malaysia and how the house Phyno bought can't pay for his numerous designer Gucci shoes. See more of his posts after the cut...

Re: "If The House You Are Bragging About Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You 5m Naira" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Do not argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, same thing goes for e-clowns,
besides, i wish he dragged olamide also, homeboy would have heard it

(1) (Reply)

6 Best Ways To Prevent Monkey Pox / When You Have A Nigerian Genie. / When A Child Starts Growing Hair In His Pubic Region - SIR A-ONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.