Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized (52101 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by demighty77(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
MMM acc for sale,mavro #130k@50k pm me if interested 07087900915

1 Like

Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by Yunkshione101: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
A minute silence for the great Rashidi Yekini.. A fallen hero ❤️
As for Yakubu Yekini,well he is one of the best strikers Nigeria has ever gotten but that miss? e expensive pass watin em do fr us.
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by alklas(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
C as dem hold head 4 am
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by kaptainp(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
The kind vex wey I carry read for my test after that match... I no surprise as I get high score
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by bewla(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
OrestesDante:
His stupidity will forever be in our hearts and remembered. grin
that how he got his nick name Yakubu miss
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by munex007(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
YAKUB is still the most clinical nigerian player in Epl
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by lukaino(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
The painful part of this miss is that even after 7 years, Yakubu still keeps missing the goal everytime I see the video. He still can't score mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by Marvel1206: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
phlamesG:
this miss was worse than a terrorist attack grin
Lol
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by muller101(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
He was chewing gum like ashawo
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by Horbah1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
I was coming from my secondary school then (Loyola College) before I branched at one shop to see that mess by our big brother ooo
superstory
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by barinedan(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
I'm happy he is no longer in the nation team, that guys was the most expensive fool in the tournament I'm happy he is no longer in the nation team, that guys was the most expensive fool in the tournament
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by ajani1978(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
I can never forget it
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by jconsulting(f): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Terrestrial powers where involved in that miss
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by Martiyu(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
The miss is legendary...
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by fmarshal(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
VACANCIES – CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING PERSONNEL
We are indigenous organization operating in Telecommunications Infrastructure & Facility Management sectors of the economy. Due to expansion in our operation we require the following personnel to join our team.
The prospective candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Creativity & Innovation.
- Accountability.
- Skillful.
- Think outside the box.
- Result – oriented.
- Driving experience with valid Drivers’ license will be an added advantage.

a) Project Assistant – Civil.
HND (Civil Engineering) fresh graduate from reputable institution.
OR - City & Guild, Technical School Certificate with minimum of three years cognate experience in similar capacity.
Candidates should not be more than 25 years old.

b) Project Assistant – Electrical.
HND (Electrical) fresh graduate from reputable institution.
OR
City & Guild, Technical School Certificate holders with minimum of three years cognate experience in similar capacity.
Candidates age bracket: 23 – 25 years.

HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should forward their Resume in Word format to wulekconsulting@gmail.com within the next 7 days, starting from today 29th June, 2017.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by dkdmy: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thank God he is not a Colombian. .... he for Don miss by now grin
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Even if na my post I no go ever allow that goal to waste... I must score an own goal
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by youngreezy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
jejemanito:
The annoying thing is that we actually dominated the South Koreans throughout that game but when it mattered most Yakubu let us down
the annoying thing be say the mumu dey smile dey chew gum

1 Like

Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by Petdagr8t(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Yakubu Aiyejmgbemi should be tried for internationally sending some Nigerians to their early grave by the reason of such stupid miss. Its clear Ode must have collected some settlements from Korean officials just to throwaway the hard earned goal when it matters most.
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by Raheemzee(m): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
may our haters keep missing like yakubu! (M.I)

1 Like

Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by born2wyn(f): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
jconsulting:
Terrestrial powers where involved in that miss
you can say that again
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by sunnedee2: 12:10am On Jun 30, 2017
kevoh:
I'm even angrier. angry angry Even our London based President will not miss the chance to score. undecided
Oh my God! You guys won't kill me with laughter..
Yakubu was a disaster in Nigeria football
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by purplekayc(m): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2017
Chai! Why u remind me this tin?

Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by DAramis: 12:18am On Jun 30, 2017
That miss nearly gave me a heart attack. It is one of the reasons why I hardly watch Nigerian matches. They know how deflate your emotions when it matters most.
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by bayocanny: 12:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Yinabim:
Nigerians no dey forget pezin mistake oo
That's Nigerians for u..any bleeping mistake like this your name go enter guiness book of record one time
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by Iamthoney(m): 12:37am On Jun 30, 2017
phlamesG:
this miss was worse than a terrorist attack grin
Epic
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by superpauL(m): 5:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Ogashub:
HE should be flogged 30 strokes every june
guy u wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by Harmony222(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2017
This just brought back some pain in my heart... Chai yakubu! dearis God o
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by mechanics(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2017
hahahahah. and he's still active o
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by son4century(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2017
Even if he had scored, we wouldn't have won the world cup still
He only catalyzed our coming back home
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by freshinko: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2017
That mis was gross. His team mates were like.. What d fvck is wrong with dis nigger?
Re: Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

This month of June is hereby dedicated to remember Yakubu Aiyegbeni's dangerous and heartbreaking miss against  South Korea during a 2010 World Cup match in South Africa. It happened in the month of June 7 years back!! Can we ever forgive ..?? #Lol. Pictures below:

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.net/remembering-yakubu-aiyegbeni-his-june-2010-miss-cannot-be-overemphasized

CC - Lalasticlala

lol , even oyinbo man put hand for head shout mogbe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award / Premier League Admits Errors In VAR Penalty Decisions / Real Madrid Player Salaries 2017-18 (contract Details Revealed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.