Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

See Awful Tweet From Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See Awful Tweet From Donald Trump (718 Views)

Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Awful Tweet From Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Donald Trump takes his time to rain insults on MSNBC hosts Mika and Joe on twitter. It was really petty.
Click link to see tweet
http://www.jaydee.com.ng/2017/06/see-awful-tweet-from-donald-trump.html
Re: See Awful Tweet From Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
rarejane:
Donald Trump takes his time to rain insults on MSNBC hosts Mika and Joe on twitter. It was really petty.
Click link to see tweet
http://www.jaydee.com.ng/2017/06/see-awful-tweet-from-donald-trump.html
But when they rain insults on him, it's okay, abi?

3 Likes

Re: See Awful Tweet From Donald Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
igbodefender:
But when they rain insults on him, it's okay, abi?
Trump is a worthless thin skinned guy. All American presidents get insulted without being unpresidential. Raining insults on President is part of the job. They rained insults on his predecessors and he showed his racism against Obama while telling us that Obama was born in Kenya. He's just a clownish eddioot.
Re: See Awful Tweet From Donald Trump by IJOBA2: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Trump is a worthless thin skinned guy. All American presidents get insulted without being unpresidential. Raining insults on President is part of the job. They rained insults on his predecessors and he showed his racism against Obama while telling us that Obama was born in Kenya. He's just a clownish eddioot.
IS THAT GONNA STOP TRUMP FROM BEING YA PRESIDENT ATLEAST FOR THE NEXT 3 AND HALF YEARS
Re: See Awful Tweet From Donald Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
IJOBA2:
IS THAT GONNA STOP TRUMP FROM BEING YA PRESIDENT ATLEAST FOR THE NEXT 3 AND HALF YEARS
Go and tell that to your poverty ridden lineage.
Re: See Awful Tweet From Donald Trump by IJOBA2: 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Go and tell that to your poverty ridden lineage.
I JUST ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION KID
Re: See Awful Tweet From Donald Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 12:00am On Jun 30, 2017
IJOBA2:
I JUST ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION KID
I thought your hungry father is a demented kid. Worthless fool worrying about a country you will never get a visa to. You are condemned to life of poverty like your forbears.
Re: See Awful Tweet From Donald Trump by IJOBA2: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I thought your hungry father is a demented kid. Worthless fool worrying about a country you will never get a visa to. You are condemned to life of poverty like your forbears.
ARE YOU READY TO ANSWER MY QUESTION OR NOT KID
Re: See Awful Tweet From Donald Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2017
IJOBA2:
ARE YOU READY TO ANSWER MY QUESTION OR NOT KID
Ask your hungry and demented father. It's after midnight and mosquitos and rats in your smelly one room garbage apartment won't let you sleep. Just in Nigeria and I met a lot of people doing great and no single one is obsessed with America like you fool. That's the difference between winners in life and losers in life living on 20.000 Naira salary.
Re: See Awful Tweet From Donald Trump by IJOBA2: 1:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Ask your hungry and demented father. It's after midnight and mosquitos and rats in your smelly one room garbage apartment won't let you sleep. Just in Nigeria and I met a lot of people doing great and no single one is obsessed with America like you fool. That's the difference between winners in life and losers in life living on 20.000 Naira salary.
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GO STRAIGHT AND ANSWER MY QUESTION SON....THOUGHT YOU PROMISED TO LEAVE AMERICA"IF" TRUMP YOUR NIGHTMARE BECOME THE NEXT POTUSgrin WHAT ARE YOU STILL WAITING FOR
Re: See Awful Tweet From Donald Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 2:33am On Jun 30, 2017
IJOBA2:
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GO STRAIGHT AND ANSWER MY QUESTION SON....THOUGHT YOU PROMISED TO LEAVE AMERICA"IF" TRUMP YOUR NIGHTMARE BECOME THE NEXT POTUSgrin WHAT ARE YOU STILL WAITING FOR
Cave dweller.

(1) (Reply)

Two Woman Trump Is Considering For Supreme Court One Is A Nigerian. / Man Who ‘died’ And Came Back, Narrates What He Saw In The Afterlife (photos) / Developments Across Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.