Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking (66452 Views)

Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) / Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos / Zambian Minister On His Knees As President Lungu Talks To Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
remi1444:
She is a darker and uglier version of BBN T.BOSS

Lol look who is calling someone ugly.
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by McElvis: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
CplusJason:
Oh dear Lord!!!!

And I've finish all my vaseline.

Government never pay.

No money to buy fairly use vaseline.
Use oduduosun soap
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Yunkshione101: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Remi u don't know wat ure saying
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by whitebeard(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
where the boobs at

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
The love for east and southern African news on this forum is alarming
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by McElvis: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
this one I will commit crime so that she will arrest me
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by yinkslinks(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
I have the lotion and the normal one, which do you want?
CplusJason:
Oh dear Lord!!!!

Government never pay.

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by AngelicBeing: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na wao
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by statrboiTolu(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
i want to commit crime, mk she cum arrest me!!!
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by james1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
She cool.
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by bewla(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Guys like us care more about the back view

just kidding
yea tell her get u your drop money
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by CplusJason: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
yinkslinks:
I have the lotion and the normal one, which do you want?
Thanks bro, but i done use kernel pomade help myself.
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by whizzyleejr(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
This is not a police, how will she be wearing leggings under her skirt just doing modellinggringringrin
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Titau: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Danny287(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=praxisnetworks post=57961655][/quote]

Bros not even one but many lolz
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Maski87: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na ogar a get tthis one
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Terver90: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hmmmm (Quote) (Report ) (Like ) (Share ) Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Danny287 (m ): 9:49pm hahahahaha
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Goalnaldo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
plateau utd will win the NPFL
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by inereunwa1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
awwwwwwwww o boy abeg wey that my vaseline self
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by enemyofprogress: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Her only problem is her body odour .

See correct babe wey arrest Evans

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Naijapace(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
She will be good on bed as i see her so gringringrin
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by stevio(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Slimy little local pervert grin
keypad1:
O boy see hips.

See the way her toto just full for inside that tight skirt.

I go like suck her klitoris all nite long.
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
CplusJason:
Oh dear Lord!!!!

Government never pay.

Use saliva

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
CplusJason:
Oh dear Lord!!!!

Government never pay.

Use saliva
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Xbee007(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
safiaapussy:

You're the darker and uglier version of a Silver Back Gorilla.

If you Google ugly na your picture go first show grin.

Arik Air fit land on the gap between your eyes.

Even Safiaa no go see you, werey
Uploading his picture on a public platform without his consent is very wrong. It is clearly stated in the rules of this forum. I will advise you to take it down regardless of what the guy did or said to you.
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by safiaapussy: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Xbee007:

Uploading his picture on a public platform without his consent is very wrong. It is clearly stated in the rules of this forum. I will advise you to take it down regardless of what the guy did or said to you.

I was going to, he had it on his profile, he uploaded it, I forgot grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Nature8(m): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=praxisnetworks post=57961655][/quote]

Lwkmd grin
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
GO APAPA WHARF GO WAIT FOR ME..I WAN SHIP U 40FT CONTAINER E-MONEY GO CLEAR AM..SHEY I HEAR SAY NA CLEARING AGENT MONEY E DEY FLAUNT UPANDAN grin grin grin grin
CplusJason:
Oh dear Lord!!!!

Government never pay.

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by yemzzy22(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
I m Evans junior brother I beg sexy officer come arrest me sharply cause my banana go fall on u up vasline crew

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Perverts everywia..See dem throwing vaseline,lickn lips.Even groundnut oil is not spared..Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan / "He embodies France's decay" - Damien Tarel who slapped Macron Tells Court / Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.