Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It (1951 Views)

This Weird Snake-Like Fish Is Sweeter Than Catfish — See It [Picture] / Photo: Which Soup Can You Cook With #500 / Which Soup Collabo Gives You Best Satisfaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by okey4reel(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
which soup gets sweeter day by day, as you continue to warm it?

For me its Bitterleaf (onugbo) and ogbono soup.

So for the swallow lovers, which soup gets sweeter
Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by Chikelue2000(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Egusi n ogbonno for me
Okazi too
Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by Amaso99(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Okro

2 Likes

Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by bigcee(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Amaso99:
Okro
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by CrEaToRmalden(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Smells like fp if a foody mod comes across it.
Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by ricki: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
okey4reel:

which soup gets sweeter day by day, as you continue to warm it?

For me its Bitterleaf (onugbo) and ogbono soup.

So for the swallow lovers, which soup gets sweeter

any egusi soup........................ grin grin

Grandma I dey hail o
Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by okey4reel(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
bigcee:

God bless you.
Lolz
Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by enfantdedieu: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
ogbono all the way

3 Likes

Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by okey4reel(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2017
enfantdedieu:
ogbono all the way
Eba man cheesy
Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by beautyoftheLord: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Afang soup!

2 Likes

Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by Rukkydelta(f): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ogbono
Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by WhiteLavender(f): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
None can hold my interest after 3days of warming. I dont know what's wrong with me.
I easily lose interest in any soup after the second day.
Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by symbianDON(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
if not ogbonno then I don't know o grin
Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by okey4reel(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
WhiteLavender:
None can hold my interest after 3days of warming. I dont know what's wrong with me.
I easily lose interest in any soup after the second day.
what if u put it in the freezer after preparing it,
Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by Assurance1000(f): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ogbono and okro

2 Likes

Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by WhiteLavender(f): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
okey4reel:
what if u put it in the freezer after preparing it,
yeah, only then will it work but it'll still take me a while to come back to it.
Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by cassidy1996(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Na bitter leave win am......
Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by okey4reel(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
cassidy1996:
Na bitter leave win am......
lol
Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by lifenajeje(m): 6:24am On Jul 02, 2017
There are only two soups I have experienced which include ogbonno and gbanga soup ( the one from Niger delta.. Cos across the river Niger eastern Nigeria is different)

Generally any soup would still taste good if u don't add water when.u warm.it
Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by Buffalo2(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Amaso99:
Okro
Yes
Re: Which Soup Gets Sweeter Day By Day, As You Continue To Warm It by nuelzy: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2017
ogbono hands down...no argument...u shaa can throw in okro as a second best !!

(1) (Reply)

AS1000 Dinglin Liquid Packaging Machine, @550k Fairly Used...negotiable!!! / How To Make Dambu Nama / See How Nigerian Lady Disgraced Tanzanian Lady Who Stole The Food She Cooked(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.