Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year (25978 Views)

5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
fame12k:

Ok

Can they?
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by fame12k(m): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2017
emusmithy:

Can they?

Ask the inventor..... Sergey Mavrodi

1 Like

Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by timilehin007(m): 12:21am On Jul 04, 2017
NubiLove:
Are there any successful affiliate marketers here on nairaland? most of what I have been seeing are ebook sellers that likely don't make money from affiliate marketing.

I thought I was ready o...I did and got everything necessary according to importexpert..paid vpn (running uselessly at the moment) blogger blog succesfully own a clickbank account and paid for squeeze page from fiverr..now I'm stuck. I wasted 15 dollars already still no luck...

1 Like

Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by muelzik(m): 1:44am On Jul 04, 2017
timilehin007:

I thought I was ready o...I did and got everything necessary according to importexpert..paid vpn (running uselessly at the moment) blogger blog succesfully own a clickbank account and paid for squeeze page from fiverr..now I'm stuck. I wasted 15 dollars already still no luck...

Don't give up. You will have to learn how it really work. It doesn't stop at mere reading JAGABAN's book. STUDY AFFILIATE MARKETING. Google and YouTube are your friends. Do not believe whoever says you won't spend money to learn. Education is forever more expensive than ignorance. But if you think otherwise, am sure u know what to do. TRY IGNORANCE.

Those complaining about JAGABAN's book have forgotten that books don't do the magic. Action does. Books only grant you 20% success, 80% remaining lies in your hands to work out.

JAGABAN, please next time, don't dare speak ill of MMM. It is not a business and there is a caveat. All participant participates at his or her own risk. THERE IS NO online business, I repeat, NO ONLINE BUSINESS HAS 100% SECURITY. Yet that is not a good reason for one to be better than the other. If you made it through affiliate marketing, I know of people who made it through MMM and may forever remain rich cos through MMM, they got investment capitals to invest in other or offline businesses.

PRAY GOD LEAD YOU THROUGH YOUR OWN SUCCESS PATH.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by adeoba2008(m): 5:03am On Jul 04, 2017
eezeribe:
Blogging was seen as a get rich quick scheme by many youths... No thanks to aunty Linda.
Even those who can't make a simple sentence with correct tenses,went into blogging... Lol
The copy and paste in that ministry has reached permanent site.

Nigerian youths if I may correct you.
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Truth801(m): 5:18am On Jul 04, 2017
I need a good site where I can engage in genuine online biz that really pays. plz help
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 04, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Yam farming
Online?
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Truth801:
I need a good site where I can engage in genuine online biz that really pays. plz help

If you're serious.. then start blogging. Don't mind those that keep saying that blogging is saturated. There's always an opportunity for the creative ones. Blogging will ensure you make money without much stress. Although that's when you're established cause the initial stage is hell. One thing that accelerate success in blogging is when you treat it like business, that means, you're ready to invest in it.

My blog is a month old and you can't imagine the views, comments, mails that I've gotten so far. If you know what you're doing, you'll always boom.

www.entmirror.com
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Truth801(m): 6:06am On Jul 04, 2017
HenryDion:

If you're serious.. then start blogging. Don't mind those that keep saying that blogging is saturated. There's always an opportunity for the creative ones. Blogging will ensure you make money without much stress. Although that's when you're established cause the initial stage is hell. One thing that accelerate success in blogging is when you treat it like business, that means, you're ready to invest in it.

My blog is a month old and you can't imagine the views, comments, mails that I've gotten so far. If you know what you're doing, you'll always boom.

www.entmirror.com
Thanks a lot
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by heybee72(m): 6:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Me I just wanted enter mmm self
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Klington: 6:51am On Jul 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
he would advertise stuffs like "you don't need money to start blabla" when you that see up to 50 dollars just to set up. He keeps hyping everything like if you spend money on traffic, you'd get automatic sales. He just won't say the truth. Chai.
OK, i think i got ur point now cos i equally bought the ebook but realized i needed to put some things in place b4 i could make a head way. so in a nutshell, the ebook is just lying there for now.

1 Like

Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by sircrabo: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
forget dat dude. He's a stylish thief. If you need the eBook drop your email and I'd give you the empty shii for free. I can't shout sha

Pls send it to me, I will like to see if I can pick one or two things. I know about affiliate, just need to know how to market without a website.
My_kels@yahoo.com , pls do
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by missyadorable(f): 7:18am On Jul 04, 2017
fame12k:
I will get my CAR bfo d end of this week, all thanks to MMM, say whatever u want about MMM, only a fool will follow your advice.

Last September,i opened a supermarket for my Mum courtesy MMM

While other women were busy begging ,waiting and quarrelling their husbands to buy cars for them,I bought my car last december courtesy MMM .

April this year,I acquired 2 plots of land via MMM

I have started my building...Its gonna be 4 nos 3 bedroom flats(storey building).

MMM is the best thing that happened to me.
Use your SPARE MONEY and enjoy financial freedom and independence.
Congrats on your car.

1 Like

Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Opengates(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2017
Aff marketing all the way grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by boolee(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2017
importexpert:

kindly text me your account number, amount you paid, bank you paid to, your phone number and email address.
wish you could reply to your mails...
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by smartleo(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2017
emusmithy:

Are you serious?

I PH some big money...I'm not too sure if mmm can handle it
I think mmm is handling big money well but wisdom and not greed rules the world
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by mecussey(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided
where is bitcoin business

undecided
I tell you...
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Nathanieloo7(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2017
mmm a.k.a mofe,moku,modaron
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Jflex07(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2017
I started my business with, 800k because of MMM. Open be guided. it is risky not to take a risk. life itself is a risk

1 Like

Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2017
Please can some one telle the best affiliate program I can for
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
beardlessdude:

Account number: 0209843577
Amount paid: 3,000 naira
Bank paid to: GtBank
Phone number: 07017562556
Email: chigoziejc@gmail.com
importexpert you haven't answered me.
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by fame12k(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
heybee72:
Me I just wanted enter mmm self

The earlier you join, the better for u. Whatsapp me on 0.8.0.3.9.4.1.1.4.4.4.
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
How many months have you been doing it? When you told the seller of the affiliate marketing ebook, what was his reply to you?

I am interested in affiliate marketing but I have not met anyone that is actually making money from the affiliate marketing itself... most of them just sell ebooks/programs on affiliate marketing.

timilehin007:

Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
importexpert you haven't answered me.
dont call my number pls. I didn't drop it for you to call.

1 Like

Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello, have you had any success in affiliate marketing? I am really interested in learning from someone that is actively doing affiliate marketing at the moment.

muelzik:

Don't give up. You will have to learn how it really work. It doesn't stop at mere reading JAGABAN's book. STUDY AFFILIATE MARKETING. Google and YouTube are your friends. Do not believe whoever says you won't spend money to learn. Education is forever more expensive than ignorance. But if you think otherwise, am sure u know what to do. TRY IGNORANCE.

Those complaining about JAGABAN's book have forgotten that books don't do the magic. Action does. Books only grant you 20% success, 80% remaining lies in your hands to work out.

JAGABAN, please next time, don't dare speak ill of MMM. It is not a business and there is a caveat. All participant participates at his or her own risk. THERE IS NO online business, I repeat, NO ONLINE BUSINESS HAS 100% SECURITY. Yet that is not a good reason for one to be better than the other. If you made it through affiliate marketing, I know of people who made it through MMM and may forever remain rich cos through MMM, they got investment capitals to invest in other or offline businesses.

PRAY GOD LEAD YOU THROUGH YOUR OWN SUCCESS PATH.
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by importexpert(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
dont call my number pls. I didn't drop it for you to call.

drop the bank you bank with.
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
importexpert:

i bank with GtBank

1 Like

Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
importexpert:

I am waiting for you o
Re: 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year by Novak(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Find a product/service/skill you've passion for and see if there's a demand for it in the marketplace.

Create a website, and set some amount for ads. Reach out to your target market in a strategic way both online and offline.

Use the return on investment to strengthen your business and keep improving. If Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo don't train for a month it would show in their game, that's the same mindset you should have as a CEO.

With more experience you will get more confident and see better progress. Cheers to all the hustlers, I hail ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist / How Do One Make Money From Firstmonie, Any Agents That Can Shed Light On This? / 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.