Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria (27091 Views)

Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) / President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by stephenduru: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nigerian politicians eeeh!Speaking with Channels TV,Governor El-rufai condemned those calling for restructuring of Nigeria.Internet does not forget.Some time ago,he advocated for restructuring.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/before-vs-nowsee-what-governor-el-rufai.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by madridguy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
He advocated for restructuring back then since his not having Ghana must go bag from Abuja but now as a sitting governor his enjoying the national cake. Bunch of evil people.

Revolution is coming soon and every bad politician must be rock to sleep. Youth must take over.

232 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by Charismatic107: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
So many Lie Mohammed in this country,This country matter just tire me.

Meanwhile Share and like post if your mother is still owing you the money visitors gave you,Let's know ourselves.Mummy,pay us our pension!

6 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by Papiikush: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sighs... I am tired of these old selfish bastards putting us to shame.

How will this country move forward when these shameless manipulators are still alive?!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by SoNature(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
How did I end up in this country? embarassed

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by ESDKING: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
The iddiot is a bloody hypocrite.

36 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by ochobaba(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Do nott believe any politicians both local and international
Trump condemned obama attack on Syria yet he bombed Syria for bombing Syrian

10 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by hucienda: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
More reason I don't take all the politicians suddenly screaming 'restructure' serious.

They just want to use it to quell the unbelievable, unrelenting agitations of late - besides, as M. Briggs opined, it's already late for that.

That ship has long sailed past restructure talk. Now it's referendum.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by slivertongue: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
notin concern for dis matter, na dem, dem APC bizness
Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by IJOBA2: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
YESSSSS! LALASTICLALA IS HERE grin

1 Like

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by tinkinjow: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
So in other words El rufai is the real opportunist.

It'll get to a time people like him will beg for restructuring but it'll be too late

24 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by Ehiscotch(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
From the headlines he said "THOSE calling for restructuring". There should be emphasis on the subject "Those" .
I have not read the full details but based on the headlines it would be most unfortunate if we are to be ignorant.. I know we all love to hate anything APC but let's not be becloud our judgements .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by freshness2020: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
One of the problems of Nigeria...
I will just gather these old fools in one cubicle and light them up with petrol and matches if given the go ahead. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by Buylekkinownow(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
The value of a man's words are choosen by the amount of hunger his belly feels

Well check out my signature before and after

3 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by free2ryhme: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
OK nah grin
Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by obembet(f): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ehiscotch:
From the headlines he said "THOSE calling for restructuring". There should be emphasis on the subject "Those" .
I have not read the full details but based on the headlines it would be most unfortunate if we are to be ignorant.. I know we all love to hate anything APC but let's not be becloud our judgements .

See them... Defender.....

9 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by SaulRazor: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hell rufai is a very dishonest man and huge hypocrite that has a special place in hell fire

15 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by Jetleeee: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Another reason why we need to be careful before we fall mugun for Atiku's scam

These muffuguhs are always shouting restructuring until they get there. Playing politics with something that has to do with the progress of over 170 million people.

Very idiotic. It's the same way these PDP clowns are chanting restructuring today. When they get there, they too would do the same thing

I don't trust any of these people. They won't do it cos they all benefit from this system.

We might have to take laws into our hands someday. We really can't continue like this

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by ProsperOkec: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Click like for restructuring and a better Nigeria.

Click share for Biafra

Anyway am still looking for a buyer o.

GTA V for ps3, last of us, pes 2015, plus 50 cent and one free pad for just N10,000

Pls call am in Port Harcourt

2 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by cristianisraeli: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
what do u expect from a chronic lying miget and no disrespect to midgets around the world..this guy is just a pathetic liar

4 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Back to back lies.
Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by keypad1: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
We afonj are proud of our fulani lord. Also my fellow y****** muslims are happy with a muslim leading us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by Sammybase(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
CHERRY PRO TIPSTER*

(*). Our tips include
Correct Score, halftime tips, halftime/fulltime, over 3.5 ft and under 1.5ft

check our page for today's tips all
winning is all that matters

join our group to be a winner
https://m./1460558060682158
Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by Omeokachie: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
El Rufai lacks credibility.
Only the gullible continues to be fooled by his likes.
Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
I hereby go with OBJ's description of the serial Liar, Hell Rufai. sad

2 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by Jaynom(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
El-Rufai is the LITTLE FINGER(game of thrones) of Nigerian politics.

3 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by oshe11: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Short Politicians are EVIL.....

OSIBANJO.....
EL RUFAI....
UDUAGHAN......
TINUBU......
OSHOMOILE.....
ETC................

5 Likes

Re: Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria by Howinspiratic(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
HMMMMMMM... they don come again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Considers Suing Tambuwal, Ortom, Obaseki, Others For Defection / Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver / Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.