Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Photos Of Osinbajo Signing Executive Order In Support Of The VAIDS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo Signing Executive Order In Support Of The VAIDS (502 Views)

Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / FFK Calls For The Impeachment And Arrest Of Osinbajo / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Osinbajo Signing Executive Order In Support Of The VAIDS by CeoNewshelm(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Photos Of Osinbajo Signing Executive Order In Support Of The Voluntary Assets And Income Declaration

Acting President Osinbajo signed an Executive Order in support of the Voluntary Assets and Income Declaration (#VAIDS) #IDeclareDoYou

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-of-osinbajo-signing-executive.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Signing Executive Order In Support Of The VAIDS by Heromaniaa: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Signing Executive Order In Support Of The VAIDS by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Till Tinubu declares his...Then I declare mine!!

#FreeEvans.

Quote me a Cameroon pepper will fall on you!!

#Trash!!
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Signing Executive Order In Support Of The VAIDS by shukuokukobambi: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Interesting grin

Hope the revenue increase through this initiative will not go the normal way sha.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Signing Executive Order In Support Of The VAIDS by auntysimbiat(f): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Must I Collect Voter's Card In Hometown Before I Can Vote? / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [8 July, 2017]. / Breaking News : Evans The Notorious Kingpin Kidnapper Vanishes From Detention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.