Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ... (1009 Views)

Please Hoe Reliable Is Honda End Of Discussion Is And What's The Fault / Toyota Corolla 05/06 Formica Dashboard / Is Nissan Sunny A Good Buy For A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Mannylex(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thanks...
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Been using mine for a year now. Solid ride, fast acceleration, roomy yet comfortable interior, parts boku for market yet not expensive. Mine is the EXL with RES, more like full option. Just makes sure u buy a clean one without any error lights and use recommended fluid. 5w20 for the engine, dw-1 for the transmission, Honda ps oil for the power steering and Honda vtm4 fluid for the AWD system. The only downside is it kinda feels a little bit like a truck while driving it and fuel consumption is not very good in the city but that is expected. It is 3.5L v6 and that truck is big with 4wd so I can imagine the weight. But while traveling the fuel consumption is very good. I love my pilot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Mannylex(m): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
greenhulk:
Been using mine for a year now. Solid ride, fast acceleration, roomy yet comfortable interior, parts boku for market yet not expensive. Mine is the EXL with RES, more like full option. Just makes sure u buy a clean one without any error lights and use recommended fluid. 5w20 for the engine, dw-1 for the transmission, Honda ps oil for the power steering and Honda vtm4 fluid for the AWD system. The only downside is it kinda feels a little bit like a truck while driving it and fuel consumption is not very good in the city but that is expected. It is 3.5L v6 and that truck is big with 4wd so I can imagine the weight. But while traveling the fuel consumption is very good. I love my pilot.

Thanks a lot bro. I have heard severally on how the car sucks fuel... I also hear people raise issues as regards the back legs of the car any concerns?
Re: ... by Mannylex(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Would still appreciate more suggestions and experiences.
Re: ... by mokset123: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Personally I don't like the design of their 02 to 08 models it's fugly. I did suggest the lexus Rx 330 or Rx 350 for you. Thank me later
Re: ... by ikeepitreal(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
OP, please endeavor to buy what you have in mind. Let no one's preconceived notions about any car stop you from making a decision you won't regret.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
mokset123:
Personally I don't like the design of their 02 to 08 models it's fugly. I did suggest the lexus Rx 330 or Rx 350 for you. Thank me later

Of course if money is no issue the RX 330 or 350 is a far better car. But the pilot is no push over for it's price.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mannylex:

Thanks a lot bro. I have heard severally on how the car sucks fuel... I also hear people raise issues as regards the back legs of the car any concerns?

I've never had or heard any issue on the back legs oh. And as for the fuel, I already said it earlier that it is not very fuel friendly in stop and go traffic, but it is not a fuel guzzler. Unless for people that have already kazeems their car by bypassing many of the factory settings.

(1) (Reply)

This 2030 Renault Symbioz Will Come With A House (photos) / Toyota Solara For Sale(akure Or Onto State Residence Only) / Question For Fellow Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.