Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal (2337 Views)

Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by HarryDuce(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:
fela kuti was the first person to call Nigeria an animal kingdom. not nnamdi kanu.

nnamdi kanu said Nigeria is a zoo.
so what's wrong with that.
op for posting this, in short you're an animal sef
when did Fela call us that? Oya, your source.
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by ASOROCKb(m): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
alade112:
How on earth will Nnamdi KANU and his People achieve their so called biafra when they lack manners of speaking? I watch this baboon saying People in Nigeria behave like animals because Nigeria is not a civilised country in an interview he had with a foreign journalist.
He said,Nigerians are not mentally developed to run a transparent society.

I want Kanu to know that he is also an animal because among the country on earth,there is nowhere you can find biafra, if we are to follow his nonsense logic.
His father is also an animal,his mother is also not. left out. If the people in the East are animals,Coz he told the journalist that can't he see how everywhere is dirty on his way coming,then we from other part of the country aren't animal. For this fool to open his mouth and call millions of Nigerians animals I only pity those followers of his.

Mind you I am not against biafra,my only concern is for the biafra people to know how they trade words.

Thanks.
]
Whats the meaning of zoo?
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by ASOROCKb(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
A country where the elites get richer and the poor gets poorer will disintegrate.

In naija, the young and talented are not allowed to grow.

The people of northern nigeria will never love southerners. If you like kill your entire family members for them, they will still hate/kill you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by ASOROCKb(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
White people can make things happen, blacks cant.
The zoo called nigeria is a killer of talent and creativity.

2 Likes

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by bantudra: 4:19am On Jun 30, 2017
feelgoodInc:

don't quote me if you don't know history or know what you're talking about.

you want us to like a halfcast all of a sudden that called the black race animals...why??...
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by bantudra: 4:20am On Jun 30, 2017
HarryDuce:
when did Fela call us that? Oya, your source.

imagine... undecided...this ipobians are loosing it....
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by AntiNigerian: 4:53am On Jun 30, 2017
All FRAUD LUGARD slaves are VOMIT before my eyes! Nnamdi kanu was even wrong for calling them animals! These people are VOMIT! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by kenny987(f): 6:02am On Jun 30, 2017
alade112:

U can't compare fela motive of calling Nigeria animal Kingdom to Nmadi kanu's own.

So now the problem is the motive for the name calling and not the name calling itself. So why don't you try to analyse the intentions of both persons and let others judge for themselves?
It would be really educative to see how you'd dissect the thoughts of both men and come up with why 'animal kingdom' (one word) may be more acceptable than 'animals' (one word).

2 Likes

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by kenny987(f): 6:06am On Jun 30, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
The chest beaters clamoring for a breakdown in law and order in the name of struggle should rethink.

To your mind then, a call for a referendum and separation is equal to war? Really?

1 Like

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by feelgoodInc: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2017
kozmicity:

Fela never called any Nigerian who is not a politician animal.
You worship Nnam-dee cow-nuu like god but you don't really get the big picture.

*don't quote me until you've done your research on the BIG PICTURE*

do you really think anyone worships him just because two or three people bow to him on camera?
I can know where you come from, you lie down and roll on the floor for any elder or senior you see. so what's your anger.
hahahaha.
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by adadike281(f): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2017
okwa unu afugo? when u say foul things or insult people, small small children that haven't seen anything will insult u back. ndigbo, let's be diplomatic! KANU should be diplomatic too. that Buhari is stupid enough to call people dogs and baboon s doesn't mean we should descend to his level
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by hammer6: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2017
op! Nnamdi Kanu is brave enough to come out and say wat he believes.

Y are u hiding on nairaland to insult just one man?

At leaset come out and insult him so he can see ur face.

Coward!
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by Terkimbi01: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2017
alade112:
How on earth will Nnamdi KANU and his People achieve their so called biafra when they lack manners of speaking? I watch this baboon saying People in Nigeria behave like animals because Nigeria is not a civilised country in an interview he had with a foreign journalist.
He said,Nigerians are not mentally developed to run a transparent society.

I want Kanu to know that he is also an animal because among the country on earth,there is nowhere you can find biafra, if we are to follow his nonsense logic.
His father is also an animal,his mother is not left out . If the people in the East are animals,Coz he told the journalist that can't he see how dirty everywhere is on his way coming,then we from other part of the country aren't animal. For this fool to open his mouth and call millions of Nigerians animals I only pity those followers of his.

Mind you I am not against biafra,my only concern is for the biafra people to know how they trade words.

Thanks.

Nigerians are wild animals.

Just come to Benue State and I will show you proof.

Stop crying, face the truth.
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by Prouddevil(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2017
I love my country no other place to call my home, stupid hypocrites they travel with nigerian passport, commit crime with nigerian name not Biafran. anybody that calls nigeria a zoo is an animal, his mother animal, his father animal, all is family infact all his generation are animals and any body that supports him calling nigeria a jungle is also ape or a baboon. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by orisa37: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Nigerians are Sheep, Lambs of God. But Cownu and his cohorts are Red Devils.
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by RoyalUc(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2017
bantudra:

all nigerians are animals.[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]...even the igbos....that halfcast from london even called 99.9% igbo women prostitutes!!!..

and those moronic igbos accepted the insult!!!!!!...

imagine!!!!....

I couldn't imagine NK saying 99.9% of Igbo ladies are prostitutes and when one Uche from radio Biafra tried to debunk that, he insisted he said say based on facts. This is pathetic!
I like brave men but being brave isn’t just to display courage in the face of challenges or danger; it is also in facing yourself – the power to acknowledge when you are right and wrong.
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by RoyalUc(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2017
bantudra:

all nigerians are animals....even the igbos....that halfcast from london even called 99.9% igbo women prostitutes!!!..

and those moronic igbos accepted the insult!!!!!!...

imagine!!!!....

I couldn't imagine NK saying 99.9% of Igbo ladies are prostitutes and when one Uche from radio Biafra tried to debunk that, he insisted he said so based on facts. This is pathetic!
I like brave men but being brave isn’t just to display courage in the face of challenges or danger; it is also in facing yourself – the power to acknowledge when you are right and wrong.
Re: Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal by kozmicity: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2017
feelgoodInc:

do you really think anyone worships him just because two or three people bow to him on camera?
I can know where you come from, you lie down and roll on the floor for any elder or senior you see. so what's your anger.
hahahaha.
At least our woman cannot throw their wrappers for him to walk on while disrespecting their husbands...and the crowd of people I see on tv are way more than two or three.

I have nothing against him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App / Presidency Summons Buhari’s Minister To Aso Rock Following Atiku’s Endorsement / Have You Blame Buhari Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.