Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Service Chiefs Move To Sack Young Officers Considered Threats To Senior Officers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Service Chiefs Move To Sack Young Officers Considered Threats To Senior Officers (18132 Views)

Gov Udom's Ibom Air Sack Young Graduated For Supporting APC - Premium Times / Nigerian Army Redeploys Senior Officers / Service Chiefs Move To Sack Young Officers Considered Threats To Senior Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Service Chiefs Move To Sack Young Officers Considered Threats To Senior Officers by KingTom(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Amusu na woman na undecided
Re: Service Chiefs Move To Sack Young Officers Considered Threats To Senior Officers by Gravas(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2017
leofab:

I don't know why I kept believing that one day, they'll bring us together; for now all they've shown In more ways than one is That all they care about is the dollar/Naira. They might belong to the one biggest political party(APC/PDP) but for me I belong to that one Humanity party; it's obvious our differences are worlds apart just like guns and roses
The youths If we don't take control Of the situation
We'll stay forever in this commotion and circular - motion.

Just because of four years of power, They Destroy a lifetime of Togetherness; once upon a time we were judged By the colour of our skins, Now we are judged
By the language we speak and the place we worship.
Let us unite Against being divided; Nigeria is a great nation and so shall it continue to be..

To my fellow Youth ; Aluta Continua...

Guns and Roses by Lucky Dube. Give honour to whom it is due. Great music.
Re: Service Chiefs Move To Sack Young Officers Considered Threats To Senior Officers by jiddodo: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2017
kc2hansome:
Mark my words. Most of those young officers that would be laid off would be from Igbo and Yoruba extract. The Hausas would be spared. Nah dem Dem.

How many Hausas have you seen mentioned that refuse to clear ground for others to succeed. The Hausa man is not ur problem but the Nigerian system.
Re: Service Chiefs Move To Sack Young Officers Considered Threats To Senior Officers by sepalapen(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2017
The youth of these country , the leaders of tomorrow these our mumus don do o. let us arise and take this country by storm because the things are going it is drifting from worse to worst if keep on abusing ourselves. our elders does not care and its our generation that will suffer it most .let us go on drawing board and come up with some thing
Re: Service Chiefs Move To Sack Young Officers Considered Threats To Senior Officers by kc2hansome(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
jiddodo:

How many Hausas have you seen mentioned that refuse to clear ground for others to succeed. The Hausa man is not ur problem but the Nigerian system.

How many Hausas...?
Buhari.
Dambazu
Danjuma..
etc

...but the Nigeria system..
The Nigerian constitution itself has Hausa smelling all over it.
I wouldn't say much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa Assembly Moves To Sack Gov Bindow, Speaker / Insecurity: Nigerians Have Right To Talk, Sultan Tells FG / More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.