Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Just Dey Observe – Falz Finally Responds To The ‘fraud Glorification’ Heat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Just Dey Observe – Falz Finally Responds To The ‘fraud Glorification’ Heat (746 Views)

Falz Finally Reach Out To Embattled Female Immigration Officers / Peruzzi Finally Responds To The Allegations Made Against Him By Mr Patrick / Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Dey Observe – Falz Finally Responds To The ‘fraud Glorification’ Heat by Maol(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
With all the fuss, cuss, disrespect thrown his way since the interview ‘fraud glorification’ interview was published, rapper Falz, has finally responded.

Recall the rapper came under massive heat from fans and colleagues alike for daring to advise that artistes stop promoting fraud/fraudsters as it is harmful to the growth of youths.

Many waited for him to respond to all the hate, but he didn’t until now.

Read more:
http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/06/i-just-dey-observe-falz-finally.html

Re: I Just Dey Observe – Falz Finally Responds To The ‘fraud Glorification’ Heat by ekensi01: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thanks for observing when you are done go and bring a hit cause your fans are waiting.
Re: I Just Dey Observe – Falz Finally Responds To The ‘fraud Glorification’ Heat by crazyABO(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
That's mah Gee grin
Re: I Just Dey Observe – Falz Finally Responds To The ‘fraud Glorification’ Heat by praizephoto(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
sorry observer

(1) (Reply)

So Hilarious...phyno And Hushpuppy / WHY NOW! Wizkid And Davido Finally Ends Beef... See Latest Tweet (photos) / Watch : Khloe Kardashian And Tristan Thompson Workout To Wizkid's Closer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.