Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

2019 P Election,Who(Candidates)Are You Likely To Favour With Your Vote. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 P Election,Who(Candidates)Are You Likely To Favour With Your Vote. (500 Views)

Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) / Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 P Election,Who(Candidates)Are You Likely To Favour With Your Vote. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
The System is no longer working,
i will likely vote ATIKU if and if Restructuring is all what he's going there to do
Re: 2019 P Election,Who(Candidates)Are You Likely To Favour With Your Vote. by Drversatile: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
KOWA PARTY or no one else #ourmumudondo
Re: 2019 P Election,Who(Candidates)Are You Likely To Favour With Your Vote. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Drversatile:

hope RESTRUCTURING tops there 2019 manifesto?
Re: 2019 P Election,Who(Candidates)Are You Likely To Favour With Your Vote. by surgical: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Drversatile:
. Which KOWA PARTY ,the one in coma, would it had been resuscitated by then.if they want to reap let them sow , this their policy of see no evil say no evil can not work, playing opposition politics is not a tea party ask lai.and kowa is no where to be found.
Re: 2019 P Election,Who(Candidates)Are You Likely To Favour With Your Vote. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
I pray Buhari wins in the preliminary stage. Cos I'm going to vote for him dis time around.
Re: 2019 P Election,Who(Candidates)Are You Likely To Favour With Your Vote. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ighoga898:
I pray Buhari wins in the preliminary stage.
Cos I'm going to vote for him dis time around.
Buhari again!!
are you in deep covenant with hardship?

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Boko Haram Terrorist Nabbed In Borno / I Am Not Nigerian,i Am Biafran -asari Dokubo Declares / Top 20 Powerful And Influential Person In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.