Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

N500,000 Per Blood Stain. Baddo Member, Owoyemi's Confession - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N500,000 Per Blood Stain. Baddo Member, Owoyemi's Confession (885 Views)

Chukwuemeka Nnane 'No Stain' Arrested For Murder In Imo / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N500,000 Per Blood Stain. Baddo Member, Owoyemi's Confession by Meloshi(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Baddo member, Owoyemi, who has been making useful confessions since his arrest had named a man as one of the active members of his gang who was tasked with buying arms and ammunition for their operations.

Operatives of Nigerian Security Agencies in Ikorodu, have started an investigation into the identity of a man named Oghenekairo whom notorious ritualist kingpin, Owoyemi Taiwo, aka Scorpion, mentioned as one of his gang members in the area.

In one of his numerous confessional statements, owoyemi the ritualist said Oghenkairo is one of the most active members of his gang, who had the job of buying arms and ammunition, for their operations.

He said: “When Oghenkairo , who lives in Ikorodu, called me and expressed fears, I also assured him that nothing was going to happen. I told him I was making plans for another operation and needed him to go into the creeks and buy a new set of arms and ammunition”.

Owoyemi said, N500,000 is always given to them per blood stain on handikerchief. He reportedly said there work is to get blood stains on handikerchief.

http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/06/n500000-per-blood-stain-baddo-member.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: N500,000 Per Blood Stain. Baddo Member, Owoyemi's Confession by easyzworld: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2017
Na wa
Re: N500,000 Per Blood Stain. Baddo Member, Owoyemi's Confession by Beejayx: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2017
I will click d's one

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Disciplines A Lady For Wearing Camouflage Uniform / My Terrible Experience With A Scammer, Omoshinayo Omo Muibat-oyetunji Jubril / Slay Queen Do Yawa, And Has Been Arrested By Police [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.