Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations (15528 Views)

6 Distinctive Features Of The New Samsung Galaxy S9 / Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Price Leaks / Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by nzepaula41(f): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Cool
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by bsideboii(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2017
I just hope the price will not be neck breaking.I know Samsung products.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by bejeria101(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2017
A flagship is never cheap.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
wait till the iphone 8 comes out and murders s9 into oblivion
why is it that people don't have sense?, They both are 2 different smartphones with different OS targeted to different customers. When will this comparisons of Samsung and iPhone stop. I've seen people dump iOS for Android and vice versa.

And about murdering one another, they've been trying to murder right from S1 and iPhone, and here they are already in the 8 editions of their base phones. They'll continue trying to murder till you grow and die and your children continue witnessing the competition. WAKE UP STOP COMPARING AN GET A LIFE!!!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by Lanresnett(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Want to sell my galaxy s7edge. Very very clean. Just six months used. 08033938477. Location is oshodi, airport road.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by Arian11(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2017
i should get a life ? i should get a life ....if you work in the tech industry like i do then maybe you can utter useful info ... they are both competitors for Bleep sake they are iphone fanboys and they are andriod fanboys ...we talk GPU, we talk CPU we talk sensors ... we argue , compare and contrast ..at least one phone would be better than the other so wtf are you emmitting ..mtcheww

please task your brain once in a while ...it is meant to be used

ucsparks:
why is it that people don't have sense?, They both are 2 different smartphones with different OS targeted to different customers. When will this comparisons of Samsung and iPhone stop. I've seen people dump iOS for Android and vice versa.

And about murdering one another, they've been trying to murder right from S1 and iPhone, and here they are already in the 8 editions of their base phones. They'll continue trying to murder till you grow and die and your children continue witnessing the competition. WAKE UP STOP COMPARING AN GET A LIFE!!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by kceewhyte(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2017
And they will say affordable price
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
i should get a life ? i should get a life ....if you work in the tech industry like i do then maybe you can utter useful info ... they are both competitors for Bleep sake they are iphone fanboys and they are andriod fanboys ...we talk GPU, we talk CPU we talk sensors ... we argue , compare and contrast ..at least one phone would be better than the other so wtf are you emmitting ..mtcheww

please task your brain once in a while ...it is meant to be used

if you're a tech guy and comparing Samsung and iPhone then you need a brain transplant.
Last i checked Android sales with spec while iPhone don't. What are you comparing between Android and iPhone?, Ram , processor, PPI display?
The only comparison between iPhone and Android is camera so shut up!!!

And by the way, iPhone is for dumb people, you're not a tech guy after all tongue
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by ExInferis(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Guy wait.. Did I just see Affordable Price grin grin grin... You're joking. But seriously this your expectations eh.. They're off the hook. Smaller screens. The new trend is larger bezel to screen ratio so that's out of the question. Also by the Time the S9 is released, a couple of phones will already have the fingerprint scanner below the screen so it won't be a selling point, Vivo is already the first to get the technology and they'll release a smartphone with it this year. As for the dual lens camera.. It's nothing new.. In the meantime S8 + is still bae

Club member

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by Arian11(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2017
you do know the most advanced coders use apple ..right ? no i mean you're talking like you know your shit so yeah do you... when ypu first of all started writing code you of course started with a windows system did you ever and plese for that camera just shut up please are you fucking kidding me ...whats the clock speed on the s8 ? have you test run the a10 chip in an aple phone before...please come back when youve been enlighten... and about ram whats a 4gb on a samsung phone, a 3gb ram in an apple phone would perform even better... i mean come one you just cant look at the internal hardware on an iphone and not fall in love with it

ucsparks:
if you're a tech guy and comparing Samsung and iPhone then you need a brain transplant.
Last i checked Android sales with spec while iPhone don't. What are you comparing between Android and iPhone?, Ram , processor, PPI display?
The only comparison between iPhone and Android is camera so shut up!!!

And by the way, iPhone is for dumb people, you're not a tech guy after all tongue
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by Wizdude(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2017
I've not even seen s5 & s6 with my eyes, you are here talking about s9.
Continue!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2017
I'm not buying any latest phone again for the the next few years.. Haba.. They won't let us even rest
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by Toks2008(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2017
S9! wait wait..OK continue..small time nah bomb den go dry produce cos I don't know where all these S kinikan will lead us. .I have s4 and it's doing do well and I was just admiring s8 that goes for about 350k and now this..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by Dailyschoolnews: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Samsung S8 and s8+ are still costing $900 and you're already writing about s9??
Nigerians.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by kossyablaze(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2017
onelife97:
Wey I just buy s8+ yesterday...i never Even open the box sef.and u r here talking abt s9.
Is ok kontinu.
guy how much u buy am? Dem give u starter kit?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by phidelity(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2017
Hmmmn... wink I am not joking when i talked about affordable price for Samsung Galaxy S9, bending the rules won't kill Samsung. Cheers!!!

NaijaTechGuy:
Guy wait.. Did I just see Affordable Price grin grin grin... You're joking. But seriously this your expectations eh.. They're off the hook. Smaller screens. The new trend is larger bezel to screen ratio so that's out of the question. Also by the Time the S9 is released, a couple of phones will already have the fingerprint scanner below the screen so it won't be a selling point, Vivo is already the first to get the technology and they'll release a smartphone with it this year. As for the dual lens camera.. It's nothing new.. In the meantime S8 + is still bae
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by phidelity(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2017
Wetin man pikin go do? Technology trend keeps progressing and we must follow in order to keep up the pace. cheesy

Dailyschoolnews:
Samsung S8 and s8+ are still costing $900 and you're already writing about s9??
Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by kossyablaze(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017
Toks2008:
S9! wait wait..OK continue..small time nah bomb den go dry produce cos I don't know where all these S kinikan will lead us. .I have s4 and it's doing do well and I was just admiring s8 that goes for about 350k and now this..
got it 300k bro.[s8+]......s8 is 270k

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by phidelity(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2017
Na Samsung dey cause am! Galaxy series continue to make waves despite many users opinion. Should Samsung take it slowly and be left behind or should they move forward like other Smartphone brands? wink

Wizdude:
I've not even seen s5 & s6 with my eyes, you are here talking about s9.
Continue!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by Toks2008(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2017
kossyablaze:
got it 300k bro.[s8+]......s8 is 270k

Half plot of land....OK continue
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by donqx: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2017
oh
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by kossyablaze(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Toks2008:

Half plot of land....OK continue
lol...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by marvin902(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
waiting for s20..
and iphone 20 before i buy undecided undecided undecided
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by Wizdude(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
phidelity:
Na Samsung dey cause am! Galaxy series continue to make waves despite many users opinion. Should Samsung take it slowly and be left behind or should they move forward like other Smartphone brands? wink

not necessarily slowly but easy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by megabrainz(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
The Galaxy S9 will certainly certainly be the BOMB...but not in terms of the price tag oo
Re: Samsung Galaxy S9: Top 4 Future Expectations by Dc4life(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
geekybabe:
I need a clean iphone SE or 6s.

I have a very neat one

https://www.nairaland.com/3928032/open-box-rose-gold-iphone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed / What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? / How To Resume Ucbrowser/ Uc Mini Download After ‘link Expired’(trick)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.