Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today (38341 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by ObaKlaz: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2017
Lesky3:

do remember that you are not paying them for writing this stories,so you should cut them some slacks
Valid point there. But they should start stories and finish them off, or they could just take it to okadabooks from the get-go! And YES: I buy works worth the read too - why grab readers' attention here only to leave 'em high and dry?!
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by stephenGee12(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2017
cooleo:
Please I need action, adventures, crime or detective stories. All these romance stories ain't working for me.

Y don't you try this write along by meneski.
Here is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/3854102/lastgang-standing
Hope u enjoy it
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by cooleo(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2017
Lesky3:

I am not saying that i perfectly fit your description but my story might be just what you are looking for,why don't you check it out and tell me what you think.
Please give a link to your stories . Oh OK seen
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
All na so so romance lovi-lovi story.........

All stories, all songs..........

Na waa o.
real action packed story? Check out "cold" by chipappii. I bet u will enjoy it
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by Ajimike(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2017
I just started reading this one below.
Trust me, it's the best thing on nairaland.

There and Back On Time by Zuby77
https://www.nairaland.com/1333913/there-back-time-nairaland-best

Full of suspense, actions, sexx, intelligence, adventure and what more.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by sommyblaze(m): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2017
Beautiful, Beautiful Beautiful
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by Teespice(f): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2017
I like this new initiative.

I have seen most of these stories but I never open them. looking at the synopsis of each story, I would be reading some this weekend.

kudos divepen.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by kayo80(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2017
Nice to see my friend, Evajael's Hidden Diamonds on the list. Great story.
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by ExInferis(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2017
From the synopsis i could tell they all suck.

Same formula, same bland narrative style, same hackneyed and uninteresting dialogs. Nothing creative.

I'm playing PS4 Pro over the weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2017
Nice one
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by EvaJael(f): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
kayo80:
Nice to see my friend, Evajael's Hidden Diamonds on the list. Great story.
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
If ur story isn't here, just know its because you are delaying in updates.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
cooleo:
Please give a link to your stories . Oh OK seen
what's your opinion
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by obong003(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2017
Please, i haven't seen any story with crime, action spiced with sexuality as its genre here. Kudos to most of the stories here, e no easy to write for free o.. But please, help a brother
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by Lleigh(f): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2017
obong003:
Please, i haven't seen any story with crime, action spiced with sexuality as its genre here. Kudos to most of the stories here, e no easy to write for free o.. But please, help a brother

Brother go to the auction...number 2

It's not romance...be warned there are some gruesome scenes
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today by Divepen1(m): 5:09am On Jul 03, 2017
Till next week

(1) (2)

Who Am I? / BISI - The Other Woman (SHORT) By Jon Doe / Along He Came.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.