Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

“this Money Is Not My Money” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “this Money Is Not My Money” (374 Views)

Any Religion or Secret group that entices people with money Is satanic / It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There / “this Money Is Not My Money” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“this Money Is Not My Money” by FreshGreen: 5:08am On Jun 30, 2017
“THIS MONEY IS NOT MY MONEY”
Sometimes ago, I was in hurry to get few USD for my office’s transaction, so I went to Bureau De Change to get the dollar. Because I was in a hurry to collect the money and pay into the bank before it closes, I mistakenly over paid the man at the Bureau De Change, I was to pay him about N67,000 (Nigerian money), but I paid him N73,000 unknowingly. Later the man called me on phone and told me I overpaid him and that I should come to collect the excess. I was surprised and I later went back to him. The Muslim man explained to me that when he later sat down to count the money well, he discovered the excess of N5600, he said, “This money is not my money, gaskia!”

I thought about the statement of this man, “This money is not my money” meaning he could not unlawfully take another man’s money with his own. He couldn’t join another man’s money with his own, though he is not a Christian but he had that fear that it is dangerous to do such.

How Dangerous?
When you take what doesn’t belong to you, when you unlawfully add someone’s money or belonging to your own, you are in danger of the mess of the devil.

LOSS OF DESTINY
When you want to play smart and cheat, steal or deceive someone, you unlawfully gain another man’s possession, in your own mind, you are playing smart, but before God you are a fool. You know what will happen? God will take 100% of what you steal from your destiny, and use it to repay your victim. Can you imagine people who unlawfully gained wealth but lost their health? Some lost the glorious destiny God has for them, yet they think they are smart.

LOSS OF GREAT THINGS
I have noticed that anytime God is about to do something great in my life or promote me financially, I usually have temptations from Satan. I remember in 2013, a company in Lagos was mistakenly paying money into my saving account, at first I thought it was a support from brethren, the following month, I received the same amount and I saw notice with the credit alert, “Salary” then I realized the company was mistakenly paying salary into my account. I checked the name of the company, google it, called the manager and explained to him, then he apologized and said his accountant would call me. The accountant called me, asked about my account number, promised to stop paying into my account, and sent the company’s account number to forward the money I received by mistake, and I did.

The following month and 2 months after, they still paid the same amount into my account; I had to go to my bank, because it was same bank with the company, the bank called the company’s accountant and later called the branch of the bank where the company operated their account before they stopped paying into my account. Can you see how far Satan can go to tempt a Christian? At that time I was in need. But that same month I made effort for them to stop paying the money into my account, God opened doors of blessings for my family that we started paying salary to worker more than the amount I was mistakenly receiving in my account.

When God is about to do something great in a man’s life or about to take him to greater level, the devil will bring temptation of getting what does not belong to him, he will package a dangerous gift for him, a gift of compromising to gain possession, of cheating or stealing or even picking another man’s money or property’s on the ground, and if you are too smart, you become foolish and miss God’s great plan for your life.

LOSS OF ETERNITY
Cheating, stealing, deceiving people, taking or giving bribe or falsifying information to gain wealth will not only deprive you of God’s glorious plan for you on earth but it will also deny you of eternal life with God in heaven. So what shall it profit a man after he gained lots of money, possessions and properties and he is lost forever in eternity?

SOLUTION: THE NECESSITY OF RESTITUTION
If you have cheated, stolen, deceived or falsified documents or information to gain wealth, certificate, papers, job, property, etc. you need to repent, rededicate your life to Jesus Christ and then return what you got unlawfully.

If you need counsel on how to go about making your way right with people in restitution, please contact us by email, phone call or send message to our Facebook inbox

If you want to rededicate your life to Jesus Christ, please click on this link, read the message and pray as directedhttps://web.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-to-be-saved-and-start-a-new-life-in-jesus/270674586372252

For daily Christian message that will help your spiritual life and ministry, subscribe on our website: www.rtemoutreach.org
REVELATION OF TRUTH EVANGELICAL MINISTRIES (RTEM)
Nigeria
Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Telephone: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)802 578 7942.
Re: “this Money Is Not My Money” by nextprince: 5:23am On Jun 30, 2017
FreshGreen:
“THIS MONEY IS NOT MY MONEY”
Sometimes ago, I was in hurry to get few USD for my office’s transaction, so I went to Bureau De Change to get the dollar. Because I was in a hurry to collect the money and pay into the bank before it closes, I mistakenly over paid the man at the Bureau De Change, I was to pay him about N67,000 (Nigerian money), but I paid him N73,000 unknowingly. Later the man called me on phone and told me I overpaid him and that I should come to collect the excess. I was surprised and I later went back to him. The Muslim man explained to me that when he later sat down to count the money well, he discovered the excess of N5600, he said, “This money is not my money, gaskia!”

I thought about the statement of this man, “This money is not my money” meaning he could not unlawfully take another man’s money with his own. He couldn’t join another man’s money with his own, though he is not a Christian but he had that fear that it is dangerous to do such.

How Dangerous?
When you take what doesn’t belong to you, when you unlawfully add someone’s money or belonging to your own, you are in danger of the mess of the devil.

LOSS OF DESTINY
When you want to play smart and cheat, steal or deceive someone, you unlawfully gain another man’s possession, in your own mind, you are playing smart, but before God you are a fool. You know what will happen? God will take 100% of what you steal from your destiny, and use it to repay your victim. Can you imagine people who unlawfully gained wealth but lost their health? Some lost the glorious destiny God has for them, yet they think they are smart.

LOSS OF GREAT THINGS
I have noticed that anytime God is about to do something great in my life or promote me financially, I usually have temptations from Satan. I remember in 2013, a company in Lagos was mistakenly paying money into my saving account, at first I thought it was a support from brethren, the following month, I received the same amount and I saw notice with the credit alert, “Salary” then I realized the company was mistakenly paying salary into my account. I checked the name of the company, google it, called the manager and explained to him, then he apologized and said his accountant would call me. The accountant called me, asked about my account number, promised to stop paying into my account, and sent the company’s account number to forward the money I received by mistake, and I did.

The following month and 2 months after, they still paid the same amount into my account; I had to go to my bank, because it was same bank with the company, the bank called the company’s accountant and later called the branch of the bank where the company operated their account before they stopped paying into my account. Can you see how far Satan can go to tempt a Christian? At that time I was in need. But that same month I made effort for them to stop paying the money into my account, God opened doors of blessings for my family that we started paying salary to worker more than the amount I was mistakenly receiving in my account.

When God is about to do something great in a man’s life or about to take him to greater level, the devil will bring temptation of getting what does not belong to him, he will package a dangerous gift for him, a gift of compromising to gain possession, of cheating or stealing or even picking another man’s money or property’s on the ground, and if you are too smart, you become foolish and miss God’s great plan for your life.

LOSS OF ETERNITY
Cheating, stealing, deceiving people, taking or giving bribe or falsifying information to gain wealth will not only deprive you of God’s glorious plan for you on earth but it will also deny you of eternal life with God in heaven. So what shall it profit a man after he gained lots of money, possessions and properties and he is lost forever in eternity?

SOLUTION: THE NECESSITY OF RESTITUTION
If you have cheated, stolen, deceived or falsified documents or information to gain wealth, certificate, papers, job, property, etc. you need to repent, rededicate your life to Jesus Christ and then return what you got unlawfully.

If you need counsel on how to go about making your way right with people in restitution, please contact us by email, phone call or send message to our Facebook inbox

If you want to rededicate your life to Jesus Christ, please click on this link, read the message and pray as directedhttps://web.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-to-be-saved-and-start-a-new-life-in-jesus/270674586372252

For daily Christian message that will help your spiritual life and ministry, subscribe on our website: www.rtemoutreach.org
REVELATION OF TRUTH EVANGELICAL MINISTRIES (RTEM)
Nigeria
Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Telephone: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)802 578 7942.

Your write-up is biased despite what you experienced in your encounter with the Muslim BDC agent as clearly displayed by the part in bold.
I doubt if you have ever lived in the muslim dominated north, otherwise the italicised wouldn't have been a surprise to you. Anyone who stays in the north and wants to be fair will tell you that is a common occurrence over there. Everyday, "lost but found" announcements of money and other valuables still rent the radio waves in the north, go and find out.

(1) (Reply)

The Kingdom Of God Had Been Taken Away From The Jews And Out Of Muslims' Reach. / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 20/07/2017) Abandoning God’s Assignment? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.