Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. (5051 Views)

Intensive Watermelon Training / Watermelon Training / Cucumber / Watermelon Training @ Aba On The 22/4/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
netjoe:
am interested name.Temi Joseph.07051149454.pls whatever hidden charges lets it be made known to d house � pls.Tanks for ur efforts.
Your t.fare, food & energy are the hiden charges.
You have been allocated plot 22.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
kton:
Pls can I still join?
Yes you can
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by maxti: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
i am interested.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by olamides1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
AM INTERESTED PLS CAN I JOIN
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
olamides1:
AM INTERESTED PLS CAN I JOIN
Yes you can
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
maxti:
i am interested. Am Based in the South-South.
Yes. You can join.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Get your plot cleared now and avoid last minute rush. You will be issued plot allocation paper.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by netjoe: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=Alpha2k post=59381668]Get your plot cleared now and avoid last minute rush. You will be issued plot allocation paper.[/ss]tanks for the allocation.pls wen will d training starts Temi
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=netjoe post=59382172][/quote]
. You should get your plot cleared, Burn, pack debris. Then you can plant. The labour team will execute this for you.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by orpeeh: 3:50am On Aug 16, 2017
Alpha2k:
25 acres of farmland is available for lease. Suitable for many crops. 8 mins ride from major road. 20k/yr.
is it 20k per acre or for the 25 acres, is the land tractor able?
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by orpeeh: 3:54am On Aug 16, 2017
Alpha2k:
Make provision for the estimates below:
1. Clearing of 50x100 ft plot: 5k.
2. Herbicide: 2k.
3. Insecticide: 3k.
4. Fertilizer: 3k.
You will be provided with seeds, spray tank and other work tools.
Your plot clearing can commence now that august break is here.
You can also bring a little sign board marked "plot no. ..." to identify your plot.
Application of agro chemicals is your responsibility but will be guided.
can you pls do us the favour of posting when and at what quantity the herbicide and the insecticides and fertilizers are applied because of those who won't be opportune at that moment like me or can I come and go like shuffle between Ibadan and abk?.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 5:41am On Aug 16, 2017
orpeeh:
is it 20k per acre or for the 25 acres, is the land tractor able?
. There is tractorable land of 5k per acre. 10 mins ride from the bus stop.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 5:50am On Aug 16, 2017
orpeeh:
can you pls do us the favour of posting when and at what quantity the herbicide and the insecticides and fertilizers are applied because of those who won't be opportune at that moment like me or can I come and go like shuffle between Ibadan and abk?.
. This program is designed to expose participants to practical ways of producing sweet, big balls of watermelon.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by orpeeh: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Alpha2k:

. This program is designed to expose participants to practical ways of producing sweet, big balls of watermelon.
can I shuffle between Ibadan and abk during the cultivating season?
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Any request for extra land will need to pay 5k for one acre.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by joeblesscom: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
for all Koalack Watermelon and other product from Technisem at affordable prices, contact me on 07052578282
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 2:59am On Aug 17, 2017
To those coming to the farm tomorrow remember to put on safety shoes, full lenght trousers and longsleeve tops.
DIRECTIONS.
Take a bike from lukosi market to lapado. Stop by our phase3 farm before getting to lapado village. There is a young plantain farm there.
Bike is N200.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 5:09am On Aug 17, 2017
As a tradition, i pay N1,000 for each ball of watermelon weighing 7kg. Aii the best.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 5:10am On Aug 17, 2017
As a tradition, i pay N1,000 for each ball of watermelon weighing 7kg. Aii the best.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by adethedon: 6:34am On Aug 17, 2017
I found an agricultural cooperative called Releaf. What the Releaf cooperative does is that it connects good agribusinesses to genuine and trustworthy business partners (suppliers, buyers, etc).

I recommend anyone into agric should join. It's a quick one and it is free if you use this link here: www.releaf.ng

--
Read and learn more here:
www.bellanaija.com/2017/08/uzoma-ayogu-ikenna-nzewi-isaiah-udotong-releaf-ng-share-plans-transform-agribusiness-africa-bn/amp/

Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Alpha2k:
To those coming to the farm tomorrow remember to put on safety shoes, full lenght trousers and longsleeve tops.
DIRECTIONS.
Take a bike from lukosi market to lapado. Stop by our phase3 farm before getting to lapado village. There is a young plantain farm there.
Bike is N200.
what is the name of the farm sir or its the only farm in that area
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
what is the name of the farm sir or its the only farm in that area
Better still, i wait for you at the market
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 5:18am On Aug 23, 2017
Those whose plots have been cleared should get their chemicals ready for the next stage. (Spraying of herbicides and planting).
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 6:08am On Aug 27, 2017
Those whose plots has been cleared should get ready for planting. The rain is here.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by sammylee002(m): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2017
Super Gro Wonder Drops for Agricultural FarmingsGNLD's Scientific Advisory Board, the science body behind ALL GNLD's range of Whole Food Nutritional Supplements is now introducing one of her Newest Product;Super Gro. Acting as both an adjuvant anda surfactant, Super Gro reduces the surface tension of water. Allows water to go deeper into Soil, taking plant food and fertilizes down to the roots.Advantages of Using Super Gro1. Because Super Gro makes water wetter,it increases soil penetration and retention.2. Because Super Gro makes water to be wetter, it helps to retain the water under the soil much longer which ensures that the soil continues to be wet even in dry warm weather, which also makes the crops/plants maintain their evergreen outlook and growth during dry season.3. Biodegradable - leaves no harmful residue on the products of the crops and plants.4. Super Gro being natural does not have chemicals that could leave any harmful residue on the soil, unlike other types of fertilizers..5. It does not adversely alter soil pH.6. Reduces watering time, by reducing run-off and evaporation.7. It increases plant and crop yields - increased maximum production is assured.8. It is highly concentrated and, therefore, very economical - a little quantity goes a very long way.9. It is user-friendly, environment-friendly and nature-friendly.10. It acts as a sticker on plants because it has internal ability to absorb solar energy and gum it to the plant for efficient and maximum production.11. The crops and plants will have greenerand healthier outlook at all times and at anyweather.12. It enables farmers save a lot of time - a minimum portion of land produces maximum output (maximum yield).13. It enables farmers save a lot of money - a minimum input produces maximum output (maximum yield).14. It ensures uniformity of crops/plants and their seeds/products.The Use of Super Gro for Fish FarmingConcrete or Mud Ponds are most preferableApplication/MixtureFill the ponds with clear water measured in liters and add 1ml of Super Gro per 10 liters of water and agitate gently. Then leave this treated water for 7 to 10 days tofertilize the pond and then flush out the treated water after this period. Put clear fresh water and leave for 5 to 7 days before stocking your fish inside the pond.Advantages to Agricultural Animals and Fishes1. It promoted the growth of phytoplankton in the pond.2. It prevents fish mortality and cannibalism.3. It increases the ability of oxygen dissolving in the fish pond thereby less changing of water on daily basis.4. It reduces ammonia level and maintainswater pH.5. It promotes uniform growth of fish.6. It is very effective in many types of fish pond, e.g. plastic, earth and concrete pond.7. Super Gro is hygienic when compared with organic manure thus preventing offensive odour and scurrying.8. It is absolutely cost effective.For other livestock rearing, add same amount to the water they drink one a week.We are your GNLD NEOLIFE authorised distributor in your neighborhood; reach ustoday directly on the number with this mail.For more information call me on+234-8134826749/+234-9058937780; CHIFOTA SAMUEL; (PURCHASING/SUPPLY MANAGER) for MEDPRO GLOBAL for the WESTERN Regions.Facebook Page: medpro global resource
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 5:26am On Aug 28, 2017
Every one still interested should create time this week (Monday to Saturday ) to come for the land clearing. The season for production is here
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for coming.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 3:19am On Aug 30, 2017
This is the last batch of rain fed watermelon for 2017. If you delay, your balls may not come big.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 3:19am On Aug 30, 2017
This is the last batch of rain fed watermelon for 2017. If you delay, your balls may not come big.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 3:44am On Sep 02, 2017
Call 09050568071
WhatsApp 08077779019
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Alpha2k(m): 1:16am On Sep 03, 2017
To those that have cleared their portion, get ready to plant.
Re: Free Watermelon Training: September - December 2017 Registration Opens. by Paulordiah(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2017
if you need drip and sprinkler irrigation please call OLU ORDIAH & Co 08130378328

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Home For Snail Farmers Only. / Rams For Sale (big And Healthy) / 2017 Cashew Nuts Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.