Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Lawyer & His Uber Driver Stuck In Lagos Flood (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lawyer & His Uber Driver Stuck In Lagos Flood (Photos) (39514 Views)

Lagos Flood Brings Crocodile At Ebute-Ero, Lagos Island- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / Lagos Flood: Canoes Used As Transportation Means In Owode Elede, Írawo, Ájegunle / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer & His Uber Driver Stuck In Lagos Flood (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
mmsen:

I agree AKS as a state has better roads but as things currently stand Calabar is still a better place to be than Uyo.

The gulf is definitely closing between the two cities but Calabar is still better.

Victims of cult clashes, armed robbery, violence, shootings and kidnappings will vehemently disagree.

Uyo is safer than Calabar.
Re: Lawyer & His Uber Driver Stuck In Lagos Flood (Photos) by mmsen: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Gerrard59:

Victims of cult clashes, armed robbery, violence, shootings and kidnappings will vehemently disagree.

Uyo is safer than Calabar.

They're less common in Calabar than elsewhere.

What are you talking about?
Re: Lawyer & His Uber Driver Stuck In Lagos Flood (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
mmsen:

They're less common in Calabar than elsewhere.

What are you talking about?

Calabar has less shootings and cult clashes than Uyo? shocked shocked grin

Somewhere my brother hides himself everyday to avoid stray bullets? Unical's Registrar kidnapped and many other incidents?
Re: Lawyer & His Uber Driver Stuck In Lagos Flood (Photos) by skedy1(m): 5:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Baba Isa, Spencer and Thomas. The few faces I recognise in the last pix.

The Baba Isa is the guy with the glasses,(the barrister who wrote this). The guy by his right is spencer and the guy by his left, after the lady is thomas.

After reading through the lines, I couldn't agree more that he did the writing. It's exactly the way he writes. He thrills me with the way he puts down his pen on a sheet of paper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Kicked Off Turkish Flight For Assaulting Air Hostess (Pics, Video) / An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.