Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video (19964 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by sirjomore(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2017
aikhimself:
A pastor dancing worldly music and people are getting too excited about it. It is canal and fleshy. Jesus Christ is holy NOT a hippy.
This music is no different than what is played in concerts and night clubs except the words Lord , Jesus and hallelujah are sprinkled on it.

What is wrong with the old Christian soul refreshing spiritual hymns such as rock of ages, old rugged cross, abide with me, stand up for Jesus etc.

Ephesians 5:19(kjv)
Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;,

Shey na "soulful hymns" David danced to in his days? The fact that you don't like high tempo music doesn't make it unspiritual my dear. Stop being judgemental Abeg. There's a time for soulful hymns and a time for some holy groove �

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by sammily(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2017
undecided

At Mod...

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by Macmoni(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2017
MadManTalking:
Why do I always think that this man is GAY_?
cos u gay too!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by esivue007(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2017
aikhimself:
A pastor dancing worldly music and people are getting too excited about it. It is canal and fleshy. Jesus Christ is holy NOT a hippy.
This music is no different than what is played in concerts and night clubs except the words Lord , Jesus and hallelujah are sprinkled on it.

What is wrong with the old Christian soul refreshing spiritual hymns such as rock of ages, old rugged cross, abide with me, stand up for Jesus etc, that were sung in churches through the ages including school morning assemblies.

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

my bro check that ur scripture wella,so does that make it 2 be a sin?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by superpauL(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Kimcutie:
Nice one

Meanwhile
God bless you bro
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He dances with them in the church

And dances on them in the hotel room

Atleast that's what his ex-wife Anita told me

Let him be its his privilege, how many married men in Nigeria get to dance with hoes in church and hotels?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by Eshence: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2017
MadManTalking:
bcus he is dancing around talented guys abi? if he dance with women problem! if he dance with men problem may God have mercy on you......

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by Abee79(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2017
MadManTalking:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by mechanics(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2017
he's a good dancer.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by donqx: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2017
hahshhaha
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by Arccangel(f): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
aikhimself:

What is wrong with the old Christian soul refreshing spiritual hymns such as rock of ages, old rugged cross, abide with me, stand up for Jesus etc, that were sung in churches through the ages including school morning assemblies.

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Where did they say that the song was worldly? Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by kellytrips: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
One of the most humble pastors I know..he is indeed a father

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by Fenzyflames: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
aikhimself:

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

sorry for my words but you' just a stupid church-goer

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by piagetskinner(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
that guy with coloured hair... is that Olamide?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by piagetskinner(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Arccangel:

Where did they say that the song was worldly? Olodo!

worldliness is a thing of the mind ..u can sing so called godly songs and still be worldly

a pastor can be worldly.... because he's human..the problem is many people rely so much on their pastors and everything he does is right..when the bible clearly says looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of your faith Hebrews 12:2
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by ehinmowo: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
MadManTalking:

why do I always think u are a fool?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by victorazy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
OliviaYolanda:
Glory glory

and yet no award so far this year.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by Oseiwe14(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Moslem slum
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by SirGoldEjike(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
sirjomore:

Shey na "soulful hymns" David danced to in his days? The fact that you don't like high tempo music doesn't make it unspiritual my dear. Stop being judgemental Abeg. There's a time for soulful hymns and a time for some holy groove �
Brother help me ask am this question
1) e get anything like Christain beat?
2) Which interest you the most in music, the man, the melody or the Message?
3)Would you play the soul refreshing hymns in a wedding ceremony?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by Arccangel(f): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
piagetskinner:

worldliness is a thing of the mind ..u can sing so called godly songs and still be worldly

a pastor can be worldly.... because he's human..the problem is many people rely so much on their pastors and everything he does is right..when the bible clearly says looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of your faith Hebrews 12:2

Dont deviate. Pls how is dancing gospel songs with his congregation worldly, oga?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by Feprakenltd: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
A big tanx to my pastor sir for making me to know my place in Christ (Ephesians 2:4-6 ) Glory! Glory!! Glory!!! Love u pastor Chris everbody must not love u sir as long as everybody did not love Jesus he said so in Matthew

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by kcbaba007: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I always wonder, looking at all your nonsensical posts, if you are paid to display such arrant stupidity on nairaland, I think FRSC should extend their psychology tests to some people on nairaland.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video by donnie(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
MadManTalking:

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Cursed children

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) / God Can Still Do The Impossible Even At The Eleventh Hour (11th Month November) / Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.