Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks (40839 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures / Chinese Company In Ogun State Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by Kimikazi2: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2017
capatainrambo:
if you cripple me my brother won't cripple you. he will track you down and kill you.

i'll do same if you do this to him

without blinking
U are indeed RAMBO
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by ephi123(f): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2017
And no criminal charges? Smh.

We have lost all sense of our rights in this country. That N3 million will be gone in less than how many years meanwhile the guy likely can not walk or work again.
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by vikeyz(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Nawa o

Check below for free food
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by czaratwork: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2017
not enough. that N3m will soon finish, you never pay lawyer self

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by MrMystrO(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2017
gr
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by EmekaBlue(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2017
I'm sure he isn't crippled...Which kind kick b that..Even me wey dey black belt no fit cripple a matured guy like that with kick
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by pafestula(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Festus no spacebooking

This person sabi me Wella.
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2017
Chicken change.

How much those pursued the case will not take?
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by do4luv14(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2017
praxisnetworks:
Not enough.
Question: is he truly crippled?
Is 3million enough for his abused rights?
Is the 3 million a substitute for implementing our laws concerning the matter?

can you beat and hat, if it were to be me , they will pay me 5bn,

for bodily harm, for damage, and abusing of my right

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by futurism: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2017
Freiden:
3 Million?? Just 3million....

You crippled a young man and you think 3 Million is cool.

I weep for this country!

His Yeye lawyer need some ass-whooping. I wonder how he negotiated for just 3 Million. Probably is chinco don bribe everybody involved.

I just Taya for this country. Try this in the US and your generation won't be able to pay the compensation

That guys is not crippled. All na publicity stunt to get good money. Someone who is really crippled will not collect 3Million and call of meeting with ministry of labor. Dude done hammer.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Wi 3 million restored his spinal cord.. wount h the money. not finish we Realy need to think about this..

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by asumo12: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Sue the mumu abi this guy na mumu ni
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by Loop1: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2017
So kung fu impact is real shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by Dicksonpal: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2017
With kung-fu skills, that's why I advice self defense training for every Bros nd sis.... U cnt do shit to this niccur
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by teevodaprinz(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2017
What's all this rubbish na, probably the lawyer is compromised. From age 27 he's being crippled what would 3sm naira do. He should be compensated with at least 100m naira with a Reasonable life time salary. What's all this? Couldn't believe a lawyer was part of that. I think the lawyer's authenticity should be queried. A foreigner for that matter in the victim's country of origin and also country of birth. What insolent.

The ministry of labour should continue their meeting, charge him to court so the he would be compensated with a reasonable amount of money.

[s]27-a year-old Ekanem whose face-off wit his boss, Master Wan was sparked when he refused to show his Boss the content of the bag containing foodstuffs he had bought on the premises of the company sometime in April 2017, was paid Ekanem N3m.[/s]
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by ikorodureporta: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2017
In Femi Kuti's voice: 'scattaa-scattaa, .....scattaa your head ooh''
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by lonelydora: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2017
praxisnetworks:
Not enough.
Question: is he truly crippled?
Is 3million enough for his abused rights?
Is the 3 million a substitute for implementing our laws concerning the matter?

He acted 'cripple' to teach his boss lesson never to mess with a local.
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by Bhol28: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2017
CplusJason:
Bro, that guy is even lucky to get N3mil. grin

Master Wan is the biological father of Jet Li and Jackie Chan. grin
So lucky indeed,chinko companies operating in Nigeria are so mean,some can even calculate 500k as compensation
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by Pylony(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2017
Na wa o.. 3million is now equal to almost 1.5million in value for this Buhari recession Regime o

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by praxisnetworks: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2017
lonelydora:

He acted 'cripple' to teach his boss lesson never to mess with a local.
My exact suspicion.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by LoveJesus87(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2017
CplusJason:

Lmao shift lemme die grin grin
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by enomakos(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2017
which kai kung fu
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by buffalowings: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2017
CplusJason:

Oya chop small meat and clean ya mouth grin
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by GEJDHERO: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2017
czaratwork:
not enough. that N3m will soon finish, you never pay lawyer self
Lawayer na 5% na
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by Acidosis(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2017
I don't understand his condition.. Is the guy truly crippled? as in unable to walk without a wheel chair?
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by BigBelleControl(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Ajgal10:

So she carries chinese looking children all around?
In fact, those children are very Chinese in everything apart from language and orientation.
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by goldedprince: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2017
not even up to 10k usd? wtf.
you cripple a young man AND give him less than 10k usd?
money wey go finish in lessthn 2 years and he wont still be able to work.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by CplusJason: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Lmao shift lemme die grin grin
grin Abeg oh, Master Wan can do that for you free of charge. grin

Bhol28:
So lucky indeed,chinko companies operating in Nigeria are so mean,some can even calculate 500k as compensation
Lmfao, that's why they're "MADE IN CHINA" (so fake and cunning) grin

buffalowings:

Oya chop small meat and clean ya mouth grin
Thanks. grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by jrusky(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Guys can you see what corruption has turned Nigeria to? Definately the Lawyer and the Human Right nonsense has be bribed if not so how earth a man attacked his staff and crippled him and was asked to pay 3M please is that 3M for food or for pure water? I think if the boy has a family they should not go to police or any lawyer again simply used the part of that money and give to boys and let the kung fu idiot be sent to hell and his decimated body be send back to that useless country called China simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2017
EmekaBlue:
I'm sure he isn't crippled...Which kind kick b that..Even me wey dey black belt no fit cripple a matured guy like that with kick
you are sure? I wonder how, did you witness the incident? are you his doctor? how did you diagnose his condition? do you also think he shouldn't have got 3 million for his injuries?
Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by Origin(f): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2017
I hope that is exclusive of hospital bills.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Company In Ogun Compensates Worker Crippled By His Boss’ Kung-fu Kicks by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Hope His Injuries Are Not Permanent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sister And Her Husband Just Lost Their Job In MOUAU. PIX / I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) / Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.