Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

A Journey From The Beyond (A must Read) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Journey From The Beyond (A must Read) (650 Views)

Evangelical W.H. Adviser Paula White Reveals Trump's Spiritual Journey From 2001 / My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. / My Journey From Islam To Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Journey From The Beyond (A must Read) by Debeloved87(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2017
My name is Tracy Brown....A foot into my third month of pregnancy, I only realized that i was pregnant. I was unable to remember my last menstral  date, this made calculating my birth month difficult. The much I could remember was that I saw my period last in the month of February. Thus by my own estimate, I concluded that I was due by November. From the Ist day of November, I started expecting my baby, on the same day, I got an inspiration from the Holy spirit to always pray psalm 91 daily ( This I will score myself 60/100 as I failed to pray it some days). While doing my morning devotions and studying the Bible, I hear the Holy spirit say to me when I get to some certain scriptures, put this to heart. This He ( the Holy spirit ) did with so many scriptures of which I did commit to heart.

At the end of November, I was already worried why my baby hasn't come considering that my Ist and 2nd babies all came at their due dates and I birthed them naturally. Though at sixth month of conception (by my estimate) I did an ultra scan which gave me an expected date of delivery for 10th December 2016 which was considered a late scan for due date by the doctors. On the 5th of December 2016, (still pregnant ), I noticed that my baby's movement has reduced, so i decided to go to the hospital the following day being 6th of December 2016 for my antenatal and equally complain same to my doctor. After explaining to my doctor of the reduced fatal movement, she suggested that I go do an ultra scan immediately. When the result came out, it was recorded that my baby's heart rate was good, the tone was zero and movement was zero. With this result, the consultant who reviewed my scan result quickly asked that my baby be brought out through Caesarian Operation. This scuttled me, with tears I agreed to go ahead. The operation was successful, my baby and I where safe. On the 7th of December while in the post natal ward, during the normal routine injections for pain, infections and all, two injections was administered on me. Immediately  I received this injections, my body started shutting down. I called for the nurse who gave me these  injections and questioned her what she gave me and while all these was going on, my body was still shutting down. I sent for my immediate younger sister who is a doctor in this hospital. Before she arrived, a doctor has already tried to administer drip on me but was unable because my veins can no longer be seen.

When my sister arrived at the scene she asked me who gave me the injection, I pointed at the lady nurse who did. My sister also tried to administer the drip and it was all in vain. Other doctors tried and all to no avail. I could see them poking my body but I was not feeling any pain and for any part of my body they poked even blood didn't come out. With tears in my sister's eyes she screamed my name, I could see her hit me but i didn't feel her hands on my body. At this point, nothing was left to be done than to wait for me to breathe my last. Now I noticed that all my veins withdrew inside and water took over my flesh. It started from my toes, as the veins (which was like a force) withdrew from each part, I stopped feeling that part of my body and water will cover that part which made that part to swell. This continued until I could not feel any part of my body anymore. My Aunty was already in tears. I was still conscious of my environment and I can still see and hear, so one of the doctors came to me and said please can you see this drip, please allow me to administer it on you while massaging the last finger of my right hand. While he was doing that, I realized that I had no other option but to cry out to my God. Before I died, I saw that the doctor inserted the needle into that area he was massaging, after that, I passed out(died).....

Continued from here
http://www.divinerevelationsstream.info/2017/06/journey-from-beyond-must-read.html?m=1#more

Re: A Journey From The Beyond (A must Read) by AleeDee(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2017
Very emotional and touching
Re: A Journey From The Beyond (A must Read) by Debeloved87(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
AleeDee:
Very emotional and touching
thanks, God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Reverend Father Resigns From Catholic Priesthood In Akwa Ibom / What You Might Not Know About Speaking In Tongues / Our African Native Doctors Are Using The "Wisdom And Knowledge"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.