Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

How Long Do I Wait Before Working On A Decking - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Long Do I Wait Before Working On A Decking (3309 Views)

What Is Happening To My Decking? / How Much Does It Cost To Do A Decking For A 2 Bedroom Flat / Uncompleted Property @ Decking Level For Sale @ Bogije Ajah Lagos (2) (3) (4)

How Long Do I Wait Before Working On A Decking by sus4allng: 7:21am On Jun 30, 2017
I recently decked a duplex I am building and I really wanted to continue working before the heavy rains starts in July.

Can I start setting blocks on the decking after a week of wait?
Re: How Long Do I Wait Before Working On A Decking by ElSherriff: 7:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Bros where una de see money? to even see bush entry money de hard me.

Wait make the thing turn white all through before you build. Biko if you get any hustle when I fit do, let me know. Hunger many!
Re: How Long Do I Wait Before Working On A Decking by emooo(m): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Bros you can start your block laying the next day you decked the building in as much the floor wood and the standing is not removed, but if you want to remove the woods before the block laying you wait for 21days before you do that.
Re: How Long Do I Wait Before Working On A Decking by sus4allng: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2017
emooo:
Bros you can start your block laying the next day you decked the building in as much the floor wood and the standing is not removed, but if you want to remove the woods before the block laying you wait for 21days before you do that.

Ok. I plan leaving the entire prop (woods) supporting the decking till like 30days.
Re: How Long Do I Wait Before Working On A Decking by ANIEXTY(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2017
21 Days
Re: How Long Do I Wait Before Working On A Decking by emooo(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2017
It's okay
Re: How Long Do I Wait Before Working On A Decking by olurufi(m): 10:51pm On Feb 16
Hi pls, my decking was 80% completed and the mixer operators said they will continue the following day because it was dark. Is there not a bad consequences for this. Pls advice

Beautiful & Well Built 4 Bedroom Semi And Fully Detached Duplex For Sale / Latest Update, Lands For Sale In Asaba Delta State. Call 09058818181 / Be A Part Of The World-Class Estate- AMEN ESTATE, Eleko Road, Ibeju Lekki

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7