Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

The God Of All Comfort - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Of All Comfort (268 Views)

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The God Of All Comfort by sonofmanj3(m): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Corinthians 1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
1:4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. 1:5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

In a time when so much has been seen and experienced so many believers have come to face many battles but our consolation is in the promises of Christ. And in this promises we stand strong. Our God is the God of all comforts. He is on our side to give us strength in the times of trials. As we win with the help of the spirit we become experienced in these troubles to comfort and console others with the comfort wherewith we were comforted.
Jesus promised not to leave us comfortless as orphans having no fatherly covering, living like the bereaved. That is why the spirit was given.

John 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

This is an assurance of his ever present help in times of needs. Are you feeling alone, abandoned, neglected or forgotten remember this our consolation is in Christ. Don't look for comfort in a human they will not always be there for you but you can rest on the finished work of Christ.the spirit within you to draw strength in the times of pains.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

He is our teacher, he teaches us all things how to be comforted in the world where tribulation and trial abound. You have to understand that in this life you will experience so much trouble and trials but you are not left on your own. You have a helper,a consoler and a lifter in the times when you are down.

Psalms 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

We are not promised a life without battles if any body tells you once you get born again all your troubles are over. It's not true its just a seductive spirit which is not of Christ. But in our tribulation we are not alone. We have the God of all comfort now and forever. So stay calm stay focus depend on him absolutely and your pains will be gone just as he has promised. He is always there for you. Where no body, no man, no friend, can go with you your conforter is always and forever there to hold you up and raise you above the sinking waters of life. Are you grieving? have you lost a loved one? Does life look frustrating to you? Now is the time to call for the promises of the father into your life and family. DGod bless you. THE GOD OF ALL COMFORT

http://truebelieversnow..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Disappointment Becomes Joy / Be Patient / Do You Know Your Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.