Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy (28912 Views)

Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) / Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by 2lateBiafra: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
DEvelopers on DUTY grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by 2lateBiafra: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Na Na DEvelopers on DUTY grin grin grin

Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by notoriousbabe: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
themonk:

your brain matter cannot eject anything other than fvckery, buffonery and acute stupidity?
Ebiziem Ifeanyi Stephen

2 Likes

Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by Desammyst(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is no longer funny at all... Cos of these n more issues, am planning 2 deliver a lecture to my dept.
About drug trafficking, killings, etc. God help me.
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by Realgana(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
MistadeRegal:
But.. Are we really sure all these crimes are committed by Nigerians in diapora?
Hope some criminals are not just using Nigerian name in their passports?
Because I don't seem to get it
anymore!

You are right,must of the crimes are committed by Biafrans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by iamdull(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Na them youslez fellow
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by mohlanforex: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
before opening, I knew it must be nnamdi KANU and Evans brother.
their criminality is excellent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by delzbaba(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Its becoming a diplomatic problem oh,abeg make Igbos calm down...
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by iamtardey: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
enters, sits... let the movie begin
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by brookz: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
ahmmmmmmmmm, just Passing by.

Awon Fla...............
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
NCAN ARRIVING

Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by DianaJ(f): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hmmmm!

Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by kakacoke01: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol developers I hail una sha una bin our brothers any day one Nigeria
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by kakacoke01: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
moloko11:
are u tired of lossing here is your last source Add it and subscribe 100 percent
see another Igbo him name ba ifenyi na correct scam u wan scam people Y u no play d game yourself win d money only thief like u
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by Dmec(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
EmagNig:

The police are looking for a 31-year-old Nigerian man identified as Ebiziem Ifeanyi Stephen to assist in investigations into the death of a five-year-old boy last Thursday, June 22.

Brickfields OCPD Asst Comm Ruslan Khalid said that the police brought in the deceased's mother, Nurfathiehah Ahmad Rokmar, 28, on June 23.

"She was picked up by the police in Bayan Baru, Penang and will be remanded until June 30," he said in a press conference at the district police headquarters today, Thursday, June 29, adding that they may seek an extension.

CP Ruslan said that Ebeziem (pictured), is Nurfathiehah's boyfriend and is believed to be still in the country.

ACP Ruslan urged the public to contact the Brickfields police at 03-9051 6222 if they have any information on Stephen's whereabouts.

"We believe we can solve the case soon with his assistance," he said.

On June 22, the five-year-old boy died in Hospital Kuala Lumpur (HKL) after falling into a coma.

His parents could not be found after they admitted him at a private hospital in Cheras on June 20, which later transferred the boy to HKL.

It was reported that the father is a foreigner, and both parents have a history of drug use.

His cause of death has been classified by the police as "head injuries due to blunt force trauma".

The case is being investigated under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-HeDoglL1bTQ/WVXkaF-Y1lI/AAAAAAAMvSw/Milp1DDmX78tKdlLn9jVhqrFXvvwO_ThgCLcBGAs/s400/1a.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-3zVFJGCAihE/WVXkbKqgFlI/AAAAAAAMvS0/LItttgUqEIEqnbxb4_K807eVGikM5xXegCLcBGAs/s400/1b.png.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-xqtpSobyVc0/WVXkby9tZBI/AAAAAAAMvTA/a65TSLDCrv0_2Vh0uzUsfDstqYkQu2mmwCLcBGAs/s400/1d.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-wanted-in-malaysia-for.html

lalasticlala

His name is not Ifeanyi, but Afeanyi. He is from Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by Austinoiz(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Time to shine their ewedu-made-brown teeth...tribal mark carriers on the loose.
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by GeneralOjukwu: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
alcmene:
Afonjas behave!!!!
Ladies & gentlemen.... report these kind of inciting posts.
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by Elnino4ladies: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
themonk:

sharap, crimes knows no tribe else tell me your tribe let me start calling criminals from there

I'm an igede boi name the criminals
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by Arccangel(f): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dmec:
His name is not Ifeanyi, but Afeanyi. He is from Edo state.

Finally, somebody with sense comes!! Afonja, see your brother!!
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by Kendroid: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
2moro now he will run back to Nigeria and start claiming HushIfeanyi for us!!
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by bizzibodi(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
If malaysia no giv dem biafra 4 malaysia dem go begin kidnap dem for $1m,abi evans umuadike no b so?
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by Albert0011(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Why are u people jumpin into conclusion self...they said dat they are lookin 4 him to help them in the investigation,they hav not accused him of killin the boy yet....please before u judge me,i'm neither ipob or afonja madness crew.
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Na demdem

Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by chibuzorAbia: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
My pregnant igbo neighbour gave birth to twins (2 boys) last monday morning. I am not sure what to say to her, sorry or congratulations.

The little developers (cum criminals) make so much noise in the night that everybody in the 3 storey building find it hard to sleep. I really think we yorubas should give these people an eviction notice to leave our land.
chibuzorAbia:
My pregnant igbo neighbour gave birth to twins (2 boys) last monday morning. I am not sure what to say to her, sorry or congratulations.

The little developers (cum criminals) make so much noise in the night that everybody in the 3 storey building find it hard to sleep. I really think we yorubas should give these people an eviction notice to leave our land.
chibuzorAbia:

Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by MistadeRegal(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Realgana:

You are right,must of the crimes are committed by Biafrans.
Bros! Lolz... But Biafrans are still part of Nigeria until they secede successfully. Because in most cases, once the person is black; he's a Nigerian!
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by ismailibnbashir: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
association of name checkers where una dey NCAN nairaland chapter na dem ipob ppl
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by profnigga(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
IPOB don dey rep 9ja in term crime since 1120 BC

Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
for all the tribalistic bigots the Article say ifeanyi is wanted, yes! wanted meaning he has not been convicted of any crimes! then again I didn't expect any of you to be this observant or intelligent should I say!
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by ziga: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
With the way things are going, when will there be a Nigerian ban in Malaysia?

But if that happens, we will blame the government but not our criminal/get rich at all cost mentality.
Re: Police Declare Nigerian Man Wanted In Malaysia For The Death Of A 5 Year Old Boy by HeGeMon(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
whizzyleejr:
The bobo wan use oyinbo do ritual so the money go plenty welagringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos / Police Shot Two 300L Uniosun Students While Parading School Area (photos) / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.