Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Property Deals For Mushin And Fadeyi Based Agents. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property Deals For Mushin And Fadeyi Based Agents. (497 Views)

Clean 2bedrooms And Miniflats For Rent Around Adekunle, Shomolu And Fadeyi. / Looking For A Shared Apartment Or Room In Mushin And Yaba Environs / Urgent! House For Rent At Mushin And Papa-ajao, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Property Deals For Mushin And Fadeyi Based Agents. by FirstCounsel(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Please I would like Property Agents based in Mushin and Fadeyi areas of Lagos State to kindly contact me. I have quite a few transactions I would gladly syndicate with them because they are on ground in those locations.
You all can indicate here or send me your details at firstcounsel@yahoo.com and I'll contact you. Thanks
Re: Property Deals For Mushin And Fadeyi Based Agents. by Ajewealth123(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2017
FirstCounsel:
Please I would like Property Agents based in Mushin and Fadeyi areas of Lagos State to kindly contact me. I have quite a few transactions I would gladly syndicate with them because they are on ground in those locations.
You all can indicate here or send me your details at firstcounsel@yahoo.com and I'll contact you. Thanks
mushin
Re: Property Deals For Mushin And Fadeyi Based Agents. by FirstCounsel(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Ajewealth123:
mushin
Your contact sir so I reach you. Thanks
Re: Property Deals For Mushin And Fadeyi Based Agents. by allstarcomic(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2017
GUYS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT SO FAR, AYAM SAW YOUR HANDIWORK ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL,
THANK YOU SO MUCH PEIPU. GOD BLESS YOU, AND IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS, THEY ARE RIGHT HERE ON YOUTUBE.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRVcOaumrzqxJlo896YWHg

PLEASE LEMME NOTICED IF YOU SAW ANYTHING I NEEDING TO IMPROVE ON.
GOD BLESSED YOU.
Re: Property Deals For Mushin And Fadeyi Based Agents. by Lagosfinder(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2018
FirstCounsel:
We are lagosfinder covering the island, mainland and surulere areas
If you have direct brief in these areas, reachout to us call/whatsap 07062223999

(1) (Reply)

Urban Base Estate With Governor's Consent 10m. Bodije, Lagos / Oil Blocks And Tank Farms For Sale In Nigeria! / Brand New 3 Bedrooms Flat To Let At OGUDU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.