Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Distance Learning Is A Great Option. Embrace It. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Distance Learning Is A Great Option. Embrace It. (395 Views)

Ukraine Is A Great Place To Study Medicine /surgery. Here Are The Reasons Why. / Distance Learning From Sumy State University, Ukraine. / Distance Learning. School In Nigeria And Get A Ukrainian University Certificate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distance Learning Is A Great Option. Embrace It. by floconsult: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2017
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMME

1. It is facilitated by Sumy State University.
2. It is very affordable.
3. Flexible and self-spaced study time.
4. The courses available are Law, Management and Computer Science.
5. The duration of any course is 4 years.
6. Lectures are received online.
7. There are lots of 3D materials and simulations.
8. Ability to transfer to Ukraine at any level.
9. Access to university portal and to a personal tutor who will help academically and advise on issues. 10. Access to all library materials of Sumy State University.
11. Lecturers visit from time to time.
12. Certificate acceptable anywhere in the world for higher degree.
13. Certificate does not have "distance learning" in parentheses.
14. Approved by the Federal Ministry of Education in Nigeria and by the Ministry of Education in Ukraine.

Re: Distance Learning Is A Great Option. Embrace It. by allstarcomic(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2017
GUYS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT SO FAR, AYAM SAW YOUR HANDIWORK ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL,
THANK YOU SO MUCH PEIPU. GOD BLESS YOU, AND IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS, THEY ARE RIGHT HERE ON YOUTUBE.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRVcOaumrzqxJlo896YWHg

PLEASE LEMME NOTICED IF YOU SAW ANYTHING I NEEDING TO IMPROVE ON.
GOD BLESSED YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Equipment Maintenance & Personnel Training At Finlab Nigeria Limited / Mathematics And English Language Teachers Needed Urgently / Please This Is An Urgent Information I Needed Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.