Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] (25778 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
what is wrong with this lady woman sef?

THESE PICTURES ARE STREETS AND NOT MAJOR ROADS. i will make a counter thread soon.

drabeey was HERE
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by yemmight(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
The name of the Governor is Ajumobi okan tanu. Despite the guy na our person, na we say make we break the jinx of Adedibu and 2nd term a reality, the guy fall our hand. Anyway, Anty Bimbo, we will shine our eyes again when the next election come. Let us endure while it last. Awon eleyi o le help.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by mayorwah98(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
ExpensiveG:
Afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked .....

wetin una get to talk about dis matter. Since wen dem born me Ibadan roads na no go area for Federal Government.
grin

Retarded fellow
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Sleyanya1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
They'll hardly do a thing about anything in this country until lives are lost.. That's always when it gets the attention of government.

Its not supposed to be so.

Unfortunately that's what it is in Nigeria
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Benekruku(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
ExpensiveG:
Afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked .....

wetin una get to talk about dis matter. Since wen dem born me Ibadan roads na no go area for Federal Government.
grin

Even with the present state of Oyo state, "No state in your land locked erosion ridden region can match it"

We have been there! Dont hype it

Glorified towns called cities is what litters the region

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by prettyboi1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:
but seriously instead of Bimbo and baboon to cry over her failed life
to cry over her inability to produce children
to cry over her inability to get a husband because word on the street is even a mad man won't marry her
to cry over the fact that her acting career is dying
to cry over the fact that she's old and faded. she's a wasted sperm Now

she's crying over the fact roads are bad

ROAD!!!! Afonjas sha

this is what we call misplaced priority
sit down and fix your life baboon looking bimbo

Does any man look your way with how lowly you think like this?

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Hdanny(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:
but seriously instead of Bimbo and baboon to cry over her failed life
to cry over her inability to get a husband because word on the street is even a mad man won't marry her

ROAD!!!! Afonjas sha

hey baby
u guys had a fight bfore?
just take it easy on her okay?

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by YOMIJO(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:
but seriously instead of Bimbo abi baboon to cry over her failed life

ROAD!!!! Afonjas sha

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by madapcmod: 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Brown roof, mud road grin

But have anyone noticed that afonja don't like painting their houses? Apart from Lagos which obviously has ppl of different tribes, other afonja towns like Ibadam, Oshogbo, ado ekiti, etc mostly have their buildings plastered and that's d end. Been wondering y.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by spiSeyi: 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Hahaha later some morons go dey take say Oyo get Empire cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin FRUAD!

JUST IMAGINE WAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN S/S STOP DONATING CRUDE OIL cheesy grin grin grin!
cone head your oil reserve will dry up in the next 30yrs.....check ondo, osun state , ogbomoso ,lagos nd you will knw that Afonja state is the richest in africa "after Oil mention any good thing you get for ya Biafra grin grin..Afonja land , what a blessed land: cocoa, cofee, palm, gold, crude oil etc cool cool coolgo check your map

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by FKO81(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Benekruku:

[s]Even with the present state of Oyo state, "No state in your land locked erosion ridden region can match it"

We have been there! Dont hype it

Glorified towns called cities is what litters the region
[/s]
Ibadan is world biggest slum city UN

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by rozayx5(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
joeprince23:
the way some SW folks always paint ibadan you would think that ibadan road will be comparable to calabar and enugu... which are by the way the best cities in southern nigeria in terms of roads and estatics

Putting Ibadan and enugu in One sentence is abomination

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by 2shure: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Them housing projectz
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Benekruku(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
FKO81:

Ibadan is world biggest slum city UN

Hello!

Am glad you shot your self in the leg... Slum city being regarded.

No state in your land locked erosion ridden region falls on that list!

It not regarded! More like it doesn't count or exist.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by emerged01(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
skywill:
Not sure how true this is, but history says the reason why Ibadan can never boom economically is because the founders of Ibadan sacrificed a hunchback (abuke) to cleanse the land or bring goodluck. The hunchback then placed a curse on Ibadanland. Please my Ibadan people, I fear your sharp razor mouth oh. I take God beg you, dont insult me oooo cheesy I apologise in advance if you are offended..abeg..

Meanwhile, please visit this thread for the best training in Affiliate Marketing on NL..

https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class

cc: @bobowaja
cc: @clickbnkgod

Hope you are not expecting Ibadan people to come for the training?

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by FKO81(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Benekruku:

No state in your land locked erosion ridden region can match it"[/color]

Land locked region is far better that your region

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by EmekaBlue(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Brown roofs
Brown roads

Oga o
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Benekruku(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
FKO81:

Land locked region is far better that your region

Its a fact man! Could be bitter, but its a fact!

I can as well use HD camera to snap a better part of Ibadan!

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Orpe7(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dem no get CDA, wey fit carry their matter go meet their councillor wey go carry am go meet the LGA and things will be done?
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Austinoiz(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bimbo, no now you dey see am? When idi.ATS from your waste dey busy dey call SE undeveloped and bushy, u been dey shine teeth. Now u don travel and you see.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by FKO81(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Benekruku:

Ibadan is 93% slums city, three sky crappers in middle of slums

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by donkaz2(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Once u leave any majoy road in ibadan which is a far cry to many roads in nigeria with incredible death holes,, u might not end up getting home in ur vehicle.. Their roads are terrible and erosion freak i cant afford to drive in any street of ibadan once its raining
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Benekruku(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
FKO81:

Ibadan is 93% slums city, three sky crappers in middle of slums

Hello! The fact remains that Anambra can "NEVER" match Oyo state!

Oyo state is more of a city. Anambra is a glorified town that is not even counted or officially regarded as a city in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by FKO81(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Benekruku:

Land locked state according to coneheads cheesy cheesy

Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by abescom: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
I lived in Lagos for 18 years and in Ibadan for 1 year, Ibadan has hands down better roads when compared to Lagos.

Only Abeokuta is better in the south west.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by FKO81(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Benekruku:

Hello! The fact remains that Anambra can "NEVER" match Oyo state!

Oyo state is more of a city. Anambra is a glorified town that is not even counted or officially regarded as a city in Nigeria.

Anambra is second urbanized state after Lagos, Anambra is fourth largest economy after Lagos, River, FCT. Oyo is very backward when compare to Anambra

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Abagworo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
FKO81:

Anambra state

Chino why can't you for once leave fight and face issues? Every city in Nigeria including Abuja and Lagos have slums. The lady lodged her complaint on behalf of those living in that part of Ibadan to attract government attention. What we should discuss is the best way out for this global menace than "me vs you" complex.

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Donwilly20(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
AntiWailer:

eediot.

Is this a road or a street ?

Everything must be about tribalism. Illiterate.
chill bro na true talk e dey yan
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Benekruku(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
FKO81:

Anambra is second urbanized state after Lagos, Anambra is fourth largest economy after Lagos, River, FCT. Oyo is very backward when compare to Anambra

Urbanized! grin grin grin

Same Anambra I know in Nigeria? Or is another one in Asia or Europe

Anambra might have high IGR doesnt make it a city. Its a glorified town!

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by FKO81(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Abagworo:

Chino why can't you for once leave fight and face issues? Every city in Nigeria including Abuja and Lagos have slums. The lady lodged her complaint on behalf of those living in that part of Ibadan to attract government attention. What we should discuss is the best way out for this global menace than "me vs you" complex.
Who is Chino Crack, hallucinogens, amphetamines, marijuana, alcohol, inhalants which one is your favorite
Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by Benekruku(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
FKO81:

Anambra state

Swallow it with Okra soup! Its a big fact!

I dont need pictures as have spent an average of 180 days in each of those states in that region so you cant fool me!

I know what it looks like!

Its a town!

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] by isahsalee: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Abalado:
who is she,,, mmtttssw....

If na belle, breast and any other, i beat you to all. Go sit down joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike / Photos From Toke Makinwa's Slumber Party / Wizkid (starboy) Celebrates Is 25th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.