Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nnamdi Kanu A Threat To Our Peaceful Existence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nnamdi Kanu A Threat To Our Peaceful Existence (438 Views)

Silver Fox Strip Club Is A Threat To Us - Port Harcourt Women / Top 10 Most Peaceful People In The World History / Threat To My Life By Owner Of Briscon Pharmaceutical With Nairaland ID: Layrico5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu A Threat To Our Peaceful Existence by IAMMUIC: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2017
My name is Macquis Udochukwu and I'm Igbo by ethnicity. I was born and brought up in lagos, in other words I've been in Lagos all my life. So also my parents. My parents have invested so much in Lagos, and telling them to leave behind all their investments and properties behind and move over to the region Biafra really doesn't settle well with me. Igbos Keep complaining about them being marginalized, but are they the only ones who have been marginalized in Nigeria?

I recently stumbled on an article where the so-called Messiah of the igbos Nnamdi Kanu openly declared his plans to bring Nigeria to ruins, a threat he plans to carry out by making sure no president emerges in 2019. According to him, all Biafran states will boycott the 2019 presidential election.

One thing I know for certain is that the only thing that can separate Nigeria is war. Another Civil war! It was also the case with Sudan and other countries that suffered secession as we all know it. What really happened in Sudan? After South Sudan had gotten the much desired freedom, was there ever peace within their walls? If at all the goal of Nnamdi Kanu and a handful of igbos are achieved, will Biafra ever be a nation of peace, stability and prosperity?

Truth is, the problem with Nigeria isn't Nigeria, a particular set of tribe or people, it is man himself. Man by nature is corrupt as we all know, Nnamdi Kanu himself isn't free corruption or human flaws. He too would disappoint as many as put their trust in him. We live in a flawed world overflowing with flawed men, igbos and every other tribe should understand this and live with it. Biafra is not going to be heaven or Canaan land as some are programmed to believe. There would be problems, such as we're currently experiencing in Nigeria.

I'm not comfortable with Nnamdi saying things on behalf of the entire Igbo nation as though he speaks for the entire Igbo nation. Let a poll be conducted to decide which Igbos are in support of Nnamdi's selfish action and those not in support. This would go a long way to correct the impression that all igbos are in full support of his actions. By the way, I wonder how Biafra would survive without the support of the Niger Delta region.

As Nigerians let us be wise and not be a gullible people. Let us not act like lower animals-the likes of cows and sheep, programmed to never think, but just follow anyone who leads them not minding the credibility or motif of the said shepherd.

God bless Nigeria and those dwelling within her walls!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu A Threat To Our Peaceful Existence by Nwodosis(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2017
You couldn't even hide your identity as an Afonja!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu A Threat To Our Peaceful Existence by Ncsamuel(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2017
Biafra or no biafra, all i know is the buhari is the actual threat to our peaceful existence!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu A Threat To Our Peaceful Existence by nextprince: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2017
Educated and successful ibos cannot allow themselves to be swindled by one semi-literate seeking for popularity at the expense of some gullible illiterate miscreants managing to make ends meet from unskilled menial jobs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu A Threat To Our Peaceful Existence by Nwodosis(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2017
nextprince:
Educated and successful ibos cannot allow themselves to be swindled by one semi-literate seeking for popularity at the expense of some gullible illiterate miscreants managing to make ends meet from unskilled menial jobs.
Guy, no matter how your are pained, no one cares, the truth remains that the Igbos want to be on their own!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu A Threat To Our Peaceful Existence by nextprince: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Nwodosis:

Guy, no matter how your are pained, no one cares, the truth remains that the Igbos want to be on their own!

Why are you telling me this? What's my business with your biafla? Who is stopping you from being on your own?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu A Threat To Our Peaceful Existence by Flatties: 10:50am On Jun 30, 2017
It is the lazy failures and never do wells that clamor for secession thinking it will provide easier opportunities to reap where they didn't sow or succeed without any form of hardwork . Take Nnamdi KANU as case study. He's a dropout who is also a prince but not heir to the throne so he sees the agitation as an avenue to gain relevance, power and eventually wealth. Hardworking and successful Igbo know Nigeria provides greater and better opportunities for s\him than any Biafra ever would.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu A Threat To Our Peaceful Existence by kocvalour(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2017
trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu A Threat To Our Peaceful Existence by Nwodosis(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2017
nextprince:

Why are you telling me this? What's my business with your biafla? Who is stopping you from being on your own?
Is quite obvious that you are pained my dear for their agitation!

(1) (Reply)

Lag Bus Driver Absconded / Who Is Actually Robbing GOD? / Latest NPFL Match Results And League Standings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.