Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Restructuring The Only Panacea To Economic Diversification - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring The Only Panacea To Economic Diversification (560 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi / Restructuring: The 1999 Constitution Should Be Scrapped - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restructuring The Only Panacea To Economic Diversification by princestars(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2017
My fellow Nairalanders, I have a question.

my question goes thus, is the details of the 2014 CONFAB REPORT by GEJ administration made public?

if yes, please can anyone share it

if No, why wasn't it made public?

Do you think this administration will implement the contents of the CONFAB REPORT?

is the National Assembly the only body that can file for National Restructuring?

Will Nigeria be genuinely restructured?

please am patriotic Nigeria, people are suffering and people are also acting non-challently.

please no insult, your words can either make or Mar this nation.
thank you.

I love peace and unity, but our politicians definition of peace and unity won't bring justice, equity and development to this country.

Re: Restructuring The Only Panacea To Economic Diversification by tinkinjow: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2017
Simple
Re: Restructuring The Only Panacea To Economic Diversification by princestars(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2017
your contribution is very important...sory that I couldn't edit it
samueldon (m ), veraponpo (m ), adeayaade , nettan, Machiny , AZeD1 (m ), kesb , deking (m ), hucienda , Lifezhead , energytype, senier007 (m ), Elparaiso(m ), smilezz , phranseeqz (m ), LordAdam16 , chronique(m ), Chimezie250 (m ), EKPETI (m ), Almansur1 (m ), siie , Paragon311 (m ), KingGBsky(m ), adeblow (m ), Neossos(m ), sunnykalu125 , choky26 (m ), oluwaseun8 (m ), lungtruth (m ), Avater0147 , emartu (m ), Yorisb, kokomaster4d , Dsimple (m ), stiles009 (m ), Shadydamsel(f), Naughtytboy, Bolustical , darlinsval (m ), Giddyprance(m ), Ucheosefoh (m ), deprince77 , Armstrong34 (m ), TechRev , Adicsonbaba (m ), achael (m ), ExInferis (m ), tomwallex (m ), surrogatesng ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring The Only Panacea To Economic Diversification by ExInferis(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
I don't even know what we're supposed to be restructuring.

Nigeria's problem has always been leadership failure.

I can't see how those same failed leaders will congregate in a hotel and declare that "restructuring" is the only way out.

If our leaders want to be sincere, the first thing they should do is strip off that dreaded immunity on elected officials.

That should get the ball rolling.
Re: Restructuring The Only Panacea To Economic Diversification by chronique(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
princestars:
My fellow Nairalanders, I have a question.

my question goes thus, is the details of the 2014 CONFAB REPORT by GEJ administration made public?

if yes, please can anyone share it

if No, why wasn't it made public?

Do you think this administration will implement the contents of the CONFAB REPORT?

is the National Assembly the only body that can file for National Restructuring?

Will Nigeria be genuinely restructured?

please am patriotic Nigeria, people are suffering and people are also acting non-challently.

please no insult, your words can either make or Mar this nation.
thank you.

I love peace and unity, but our politicians definition of peace and unity won't bring justice, equity and development to this country.

I don't think the complete details have been made public to Nigerians but there are snippets of it, in the public domain.

This administration won't implement it, considering the fact that they were against it in the first place. Secondly, some of the recommendations made, were antagonized by the delegates from the north and from what we are seeing today, it's obvious to all that it wouldn't be touched.

Unfortunately, the National Assembly is the only arm that can kick start the process of restructuring as restructuring, has a lot to do with constitutional amendment. Restructuring means certain things would have to be expunged from the current constitution, and replaced with new laws and what have you. I don't think Nigeria will be genuinely restructured cos those who are benefiting from the status quo now, wouldn't want things to change, due to personal greed and what they are benefiting as politicians.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To The N3billion Budgeted For State House Clinic? / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” Olusegun Obasanjo / It’s Shameful Adeleke’s Brothers Are Using His Death To Manipulate Ede People’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.