Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Daily Fact Of Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daily Fact Of Life (325 Views)

#10 Fact's You Don't Know About Lions / Funny But True Fact Of Life. / Twenty Fact Of Life That Everybody Must Know!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Fact Of Life by akindele91(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Google says humans make 35,000 decisions per day.this is a research on Americans, I'm sure Nigerians would make almost 50,000- extra decisions like should i cross the road or climb the bridge? Should i wait for NEPA or buy fuel? Should i call my love or not? I'm not sure the decisions are always perfect. What am saying, some really are not. I'm interested in the research on the percentage of perfect and floppy decisions. What i've noticed is that when one seeks for contributions and ideas the eventual decisions are flavorable. I don't have research proof for that too ( Really i spend 40 hours weekly with some genetically mutated brainiacs - you've got to show proofs for almost everything) I got this understanding after analyzing an important area of life just by making one decision, but the final decider is you the doer of the decision. Wisdom is always needed.

(1) (Reply)

#waec2017 : How To Call For Your Scripts If You Are Not Satisfied With Your Resu / Support "Teachers Can Be Wealthy" Campaign / Collections Of Happy Birthday Messages For Your Friends, Lovers And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.