Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Business Survey: What Products Can One Import From China That Have Sure Buyers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Survey: What Products Can One Import From China That Have Sure Buyers? (451 Views)

What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? / What Products Can Someone Import And Sell Fast / 7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Survey: What Products Can One Import From China That Have Sure Buyers? by desmond2pk: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Hello Nairalanders

Recently, the man I share office space with told me that his Chinese partners gave him a business plan.
1. Whatever he wants from china, No matter the cost that they will get it for him and give him space of 6 months to pay.
2. That he can bring in some of his trusted friends or business partners.

Sounds good

But to avoid going into debt, I need some ideas of items that can be sold immediately they arrived.

Any idea is welcomed. There is no harm in trying.
Re: Business Survey: What Products Can One Import From China That Have Sure Buyers? by mayorjosh(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2017
You can go into gadgets i.e phones,laptops as they move fast in this our country but then again you can explore other options sha

That's my side thing sha even though I don't buy from China. I've heard stories of how those guys scam people.

You can also deal in wears,shoes..anything

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Team And Be Rich By September / Become A Financial Advisor / USED HOME ITEMS FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.