Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Make Money From Make-up With Only 2999naira - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Money From Make-up With Only 2999naira (409 Views)

What Are Your Thoughts On Kids Using Make-up? / Make Up By My Sister. / Perfumes, make up and more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Make-up With Only 2999naira by oceanp(f): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2017
*Sharon Adegboye*
2 years ago I started a network marketing business in Direct sales with #just 10,000 naira and has been with just this company....

I have consistently built this business #slowly, moving at my own pace because I chose it because I wanted #Time_Freedom

While serving, I never touched my alawee for once because I was already building a profitable business and I kept leaving the alawee in my Nysc account..... After 1 year of wasting my time(I hated service year, sorry if this upsets you) I had 237, 600 naira saved from all the alawee and as at the time it wasnt upto what I was earning monthly from the business I was building with focus and that's why today I always tell those serving to do something.

If you are consistent with what you chose and focused without running after shiny balls(they all try to get me into other companies, my answer... No, I build just one network marketing business per time), you will build a strong business that will pay you like oil money, one you can transfer to your children....

Can you transfer a white collar job to your children? I currently build with a company where you can transfer all you are building to your children.... How about that?

Today, 2 years later I am a Director with oriflame & make on the average 700k monthly working from my home.

For more info call or whatsapp 07050683776. No more excuse.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Clean Nissan Xterra Of 04 For 1.990k Call 09025128983 / Anyone Interested In South Korea Visa Should Contact Us / Couple Knowing Their Monthly Salary Earning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.