Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra (1107 Views)

Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" / Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
The move to actualise the Sovereign
Republic Biafra, has again suffered a
terrible setback.
This came as the indigenes of Anambra
State, under the auspices of Anambra
Peoples Assembly, APA, distanced the
State from the Biafra struggle and
secession.
They warned Biafra agitators and
Nnamdi Kanu, their Leader, to maintain a
distance from the State, while pledging
loyalty to Nigeria.
In a statement signed by its Coordinator,
Mazi Nnamdi Okorafor, the group
declared that the people of Anambra
State are law-abiding, and will not be
dragged along by any individual, or group
of persons.
“I will assume that there are no men in
Igbo land, if we allow a small boy to
drag all of us into war against Nigeria,
through hate speech”, he said.
“Nnamdi Kanu is making a fool of
himself, very soon his paymasters will
distance themselves from him. He and
his illiterate minions will be dancing
alone in the market square naked. Being
Igbo does not mean you are an IPOB
member, neither does being an IPOB
Leader, make you the Leader of the
Igbos”, he stated.
He also described Kanu as a
confusionist, who suggests ideas
capable of destroying lives, while he left
his family in the United Kingdom, UK.
“Let truth be told. But with due respect
to the right thinking and illustrious sons
and daughters of Abia State. Let me ask
these questions, When did an Abia man
become wiser than the Anambra man, to
warrant a confusionist like Nnamdi Kanu
to order Anambra people not to vote,
while his Abia Governor is still on seat?
Why would the good, wise, and hard-
working Anambra sons and daughters
listen to a guy man who kept his wife
and kids in London, come here to
suggest what is capable of destroying
the lives of young Anambra youths.
Anambra people should not allow
anybody to toy with their future and
destiny”, Okorafor added.

http://www.post-nigeria.com/breaking-anambra-state-breaks-out-from-biafra-pledges-total-loyalty-to-northerners-orders-all-biafra-agitators-to-vacate-state-now/
Re: BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra by Gurumaharaji(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Seems all d Ibos are confused

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra by Biggcake: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Seems all d Ibos are confused
They are bunch of retards.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
I fore see this coming!!! Not all Igbo are IPOB Members, and not being IPOB Leader makes you Igbo leader.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra by edochie12: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
which anambra
Re: BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra by edochie12: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
afonjaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra by akinreals: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Igbos are not serious, they don't even know what they want. Biafra is dead on arrival. Where is Ralph Uwazuruike? I am sure Rochas Okorocha will tell imo people to pull out as well if they have not done so already. Yeye dey smell. Biafra ko.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra by PDJT: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
-Lol. Ndi-ara begging for restructure whilst the train has already left the station to Biafraland.

-I was reliably informed Obiano the coward emperor is demanding other governorship aspirants to pay over #300m levy for campaign publicity in the state, instead of this ones to resist him, they are running against a moving train. grin

-Ohamadike, carry go jaray! We're solidly behind you!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra by oladeebo: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is the time am waiting for in my life, I was disturb and my hand is tie down to see slow poke leading the entire igbo nation into fire!
Igbo that I know very well!
God bless Anambra in United Nigeria under God!
Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra by IslamicRebel: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
The Afonjas again. Snakes.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Afonja:

They approve sources when it suits their hate filled medulla..

IgbereTV is not a reliable news source, but post-Nigeria is..Afo-ojoo Afonjas!!
Re: BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra by vedaxcool(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
I foresee Ipob being pained by this development and will blame others for it.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra by yarimo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra by Urchman27(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
all i see here are afonja muslim

someone should help me with video of Namndi Kanu in Anambra yestday

(1) (Reply)

North Ready For Nigeria's Break-up / Buhari Now Obeying All Kanu's Bail Conditions / Breaking!!! Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.