Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) (17956 Views)

Bag Snatcher Caught In Delta State While On The Run (Photos) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by sixtuschimere: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa,the phone thief pictured below was caught around Lake Shagari Quarters,Kano.He was beaten to pulp.His 2 accomplices were able to escape.Our readers who understand Hausa better should please explain more with the help of the screenshots below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/phone-thief-beaten-to-pulp-in-kanophotos.html

Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
sixtuschimere:
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa,the phone thief pictured below was caught around Lake Shagari Quarters,Kano.He was beaten to pulp.His 2 accomplices were able to escape.Our readers who understand Hausa better should please explain more with the help of the screenshots below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/phone-thief-beaten-to-pulp-in-kanophotos.html
make I hard this small slap

For those quoting me and trying to tell me it was add and not hard. Since non is wise enough to know it was autocorrect, pls take out your frustration on Buhari who is wasting 4000pounds per day for an inactive airplane .
According to people's calculation today,it's totalled 80million naira

3 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by Caustics: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
nice one from them for resisting the urge to kill him cool

3 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by itiswellandwell: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
He is lucky he wasn't caught by my ipob brothers

5 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by Raymysterio(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chai
Nigerians, we can use language we don't even know the implications. "Beaten to a Pulp" and dude still fit siddon ground...

Meanwhile, to the idiot that stole...your mates are been addressed as "Billionaire Kidnapper" Senators, Governor, cos they are into the mega stealing business and you are here disgracing the white clothe you are putting on...
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by MoreWahala: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin see bloody mouth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by Papiikush: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Don't just lock him up and feed him later, he should be killed.

Thieves shouldn't be allowed to live both big and small ones.

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by skilo619: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
eyah
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by Zane2point4(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
You dont understand housa yet you rushed to desiminate half baked information.
I feel like doing this to you right now.. ...

7 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by Evablizin(f): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good,he looks like black death
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by IbrahimJafr: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Serves him right grin
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by profnigga(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
mmmmmmm...c UR lyf

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by moneyspeaking: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ajewealth123:

na real "hard" lol
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by lytech1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by hopefulLandlord: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ajewealth123:

RIP Pidgin grin

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
If you are going to steal, do it big so that you can afford lawyers and bribe the nigerian police.
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by Philinho(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Serve him sweet. see as he sit down like pikin wey d hear word
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by vincentjk(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Zombies will always post Shit in Hausa write-ups

SMH
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by lytech1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ajewealth123:
RIP English .....

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
How do they teach this guys how to write in hausa but could not teach them how to write in English

Abi english na Haram 4 d guy ? If english na Haram wetin him dey find 4 Facebook?

How can you wanted to post on Facebook and you decided to write it in hausa?
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by wintersnow(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ajewealth123:

Your secondary school English teacher right now

Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by jashar(f): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
cheiiii
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
How do they teach these guys how to write in hausa but could not teach them how to write in English?

Abi english na Haram 4 guy? if english na Haram 4 him wetin him dey find 4 Facebook?
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by deebrain(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
See brushing......
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
This particular blogger is very incompetent, he wont go very far
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by husnath(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Gaskia ya sha suburbuda.

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Why now?! Why spare the thief's life?! Come on!!!!
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by Leez(m): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
sixtuschimere:

ahhh na mortal kombat dm dy play??
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by MDsambo: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
husnath:
Gaskia ya sha suburbuda.
Sambaduwa iya Sambaduwa cheesy
Re: Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) by Sanuzi100: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
heyah dont do that again ooooooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Defrauding Dead Friend / Two Car Thieves Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) / Facebook User Defrauds Nigerian Policemen Seeking Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.