Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Must There Be War Before Biafra Go? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must There Be War Before Biafra Go? (608 Views)

RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus / Before Biafra, There Was Isaac Adaka Jasper Boro’s Twelve-day Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must There Be War Before Biafra Go? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Every single time Biafra is mentioned what follows is a cry of impending war. Can't there be a separation without fighting?
Re: Must There Be War Before Biafra Go? by gartamanta: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
soulpeppersoup:
Every single time Biafra is mentioned what follows is a cry of impending war. Can't there be a separation without fighting?

There wasnt even need for war the first time. Unfortunately, most Nigerians and the Nigerian governmen believe that fighting or use of force, is the answer for everything

2 Likes

Re: Must There Be War Before Biafra Go? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
gartamanta:

There wasnt even need for war the first time. Unfortunately, most Nigerians and the Nigerian governmen believe that fighting or use of force, is the answer for everything

It baffle me that two people cannot go their separate ways in Africa without fighting. This is a time that Nigeria must send a message of peaceful separation to the rest of African nations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must There Be War Before Biafra Go? by Pasidon(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
That's to show u that igbos are vital to Nigeria unity and sustenance.. Even the other regions are threatening of their own secession once igbos leave.. But what they have failed to understand is that they can't enforce peace with violence.. They can't inflict horror and marginalization on people and expect them to preach unity....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must There Be War Before Biafra Go? by Dedetwo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Only anemic fools think about war when mention of homeland called Biafra is made.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must There Be War Before Biafra Go? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dedetwo:

Only anemic fools think about war when mention of homeland called Biafra is made.

Most of the commentators I have listened to always throw one advice or the other on the impending war for actualizing Biafra and I wonder why so.
Re: Must There Be War Before Biafra Go? by Dedetwo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Most of the commentators I have listened to always throw one advice or the other on the impending war for actualizing Biafra and I wonder why so.

Bros not everybody that claims literate is well educated.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Declared As The NUMBER ONE Ghost Worker In The Entire Universe / What Will Be The Positive And Negative Effects Of No Election In Anambra State / Ekiti Guber 2018: Osoba Reveals What APC Must Do To Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.