Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Tweakware Premium - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tweakware Premium (1341 Views)

MTN Latest Free Browsing Cheats Settings On Tweakware VPN / Tweakware VPN Settings For MTN Free Browsing / Hacked!!! Download Tweakware Vpn With All Premium Server Free{PROVE} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweakware Premium by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good day to u all. Please i want to know if tweakware premium service is genuine. If i subscribe to it will i browse with it without any interruption? Please tell me how to go about it because i don't want anyone to scam me as it has been the norm for sometimes now. I await you candid opinion
Re: Tweakware Premium by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Yea, it's genuine i am using it currently
But it often disconnects(glo 00.0k)
Re: Tweakware Premium by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Biowared:
Please i want to use it for etisalat. I know is genuine. But i want to know is if i pay for the premium, will they grant me unlimited access to the premium server without any disconnection for 1 month?
Re: Tweakware Premium by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Biowared:
Try using ur glo 00.0k on psiphon 113 moded by Dzebb. Its very fast and us unlimited but unfortunately i dont have a glo sim
Re: Tweakware Premium by deewon56: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
INVINCIBLECSP:
Try using ur glo 00.0k on psiphon 113 moded by Dzebb. Its very fast and us unlimited but unfortunately i dont have a glo sim
pls can u provide the link to download the psiphon also pls help in posting the settings by screenshot I mean the Sutton for glo unlimited

Thanks
Re: Tweakware Premium by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
deewon56:
pls can u provide the link to download the psiphon also pls help in posting the settings by screenshot I mean the Sutton for glo unlimited

Thanks
ok but please help check for that tweakware premium stuff
Re: Tweakware Premium by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just make sure u have like 50 naira. Text Payu to 127 use it to browse and finish it until its 00.0k.
Use glo secure to browse with the credit. After exhausting it, switch APN to glo flat with username and password as flat.Download psiphon 133 by Dzebb.
Follow the screenshot for instructions. I was using it before the owner of the glo sim came knocking.

1 Like

Re: Tweakware Premium by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
INVINCIBLECSP:
Just make sure u have like 50 naira. Text Payu to 127 use it to browse and finish it until its 00.0k.
Use glo secure to browse with the credit. After exhausting it, switch APN to glo flat with username and password as flat.Download psiphon 113.apk by Dzebb.
Follow the screenshot for instructions. I was using it before the owner of the glo sim came knocking.

Re: Tweakware Premium by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yes i am using tweakware premium, it is unlimited.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S5 Charging Issues / Cheapest Mtn Data For Mobile/system Use / Recover Deleted Messages And Imessages From Iphone 7 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.