Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Please If You Can Verify This Who They Are? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please If You Can Verify This Who They Are? (400 Views)

Please Nairalandanders Help Me Verify This...DPR interview SCAM OR NOT / Please Help Verify This Invitation. / Help Me Verify This Before I Will Travel Down To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please If You Can Verify This Who They Are? by ogayoungboss(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
We received your cv and wish to invite you for an employment interview Saturday 01st july time 07.30 no 235 A ikorodu dolphin estate ikoyi, lagos,you may come with your writing pen and calculator WARM REGARDS THE RECRUITMENT TEAM
Re: Please If You Can Verify This Who They Are? by Jabioro: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just be careful..

1 Like

Re: Please If You Can Verify This Who They Are? by ogayoungboss(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
GOT THE MESSAGE FROM INFO DESK SAME AS I GOT FROM U CONNECT USING INFO DESK,KIND OF CONFUSED HERE SMELLS LIKE GNLD SHA THANKS BRO FOR YOUR WORD OF CAUTION.
Re: Please If You Can Verify This Who They Are? by joe4real12: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Beware of kidnappers n' ritualists
Re: Please If You Can Verify This Who They Are? by johnime: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
THEY ARE REAL.
ogayoungboss:
We received your cv and wish to invite you for an employment interview Saturday 01st july time 07.30 no 235 A ikorodu dolphin estate ikoyi, lagos,you may come with your writing pen and calculator WARM REGARDS THE RECRUITMENT TEAM
Re: Please If You Can Verify This Who They Are? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Credit Officers (marketers) Are Urgently Needed In A Micro Finance Insitute / Latest Employment At Hobark International Limited (5 Positions) / Area Sales Executive code: Ase (east/south-south)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.