Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) (40528 Views)

Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Young Boys Caught Stealing Panties In Lagos, Forced To Strip By Residents.Photo / Snake, Car Key, Voters’ Card Found With Man Faking Insanity In Rivers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by tosin400: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
According to a Lady On Instagram who Share this video of man faking mental imbalance and he was forced to eat his sacrifice, after being caught while attempting to hypnotize some pupils today in Badagary, Lagos State.

Watch Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acrFEdG6bLA

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/30/man-faking-mental-forced-to-eat-his-sacrifice-after-being-caught-today-in-badagry-lagos-video/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by seunlayi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
This serves him well and will even extend to those watching it because it will be so disgusting to them, some will even vomit

1 Like

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by daewoorazer(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2017

What has religion turned we Africans into?

#zanga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by braimeddy: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good for him.

4 Likes

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by ESDKING: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ndi mgbati mgbati have done it again.
Look at the way he's eating the stuff with courage.

Terrible human being.

29 Likes

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by Annie2059: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chop am nah ya own

1 Like

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol..he should be an afonja,d ritualists and skull mining republic of oduduosun.....feel free to quote me,I'm waiting!!!!!

37 Likes

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by wristbangle: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin

People will always find dubious way to make money and that is the reason why atimes I'm skeptical to give sef.

3 Likes

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
shocked

Charms are like gold in one section of Nigeria

Everyone has them or everyone wants to have them.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by enyi225(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
na wa o

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
The street is hot these days

1 Like

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
idiot! They would have killed himself angry this is how they make African religion look evil and every one scared of it.

*e spits on this idiot*

Nonsense. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by catherineokezie(f): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
that serves him right
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by SeniorZato(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Make i laugh with French hia hia hia hia hia
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by unitysheart(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
I love this. Make he turn to oracle.
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by akphrat(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nemesis don catch up with ham

1 Like

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by Evablizin(f): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lols,i like this he got served wella
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Charms are like gold in one section of Nigeria

Everyone has them or everyone wants to have them.
Afonjaic creatures.watch out,dey are coming

6 Likes

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by Austinoiz(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Had he succeeded, he would have become another Ray Hushpuppi, floating dirty wealth up and down on social media, amidst periodic nuisances, as often seen from the above mentioned Gucci's scum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by ChangetheChange: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin

Afonja ti takeover

3 Likes

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by Vivipop(f): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
How does it feel to get served what you dish out to others? Serves him right.

See his wicked face.

2 Likes

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by MadCow1: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chai..
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by Sunshineace(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
d rate at which tins is going, expect more of this insane stories. I never chop, abeg mk I com go
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by JuneOctober(f): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin grin One chance

The man right now

Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by Emhi30: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Another tribal bigot! I hope nobody wasted his/her money on sending you to school, because it is obviously a waste already.

ESDKING:
Ndi mgbati mgbati have done it again.
Look at the way he's eating the stuff with courage.

Terrible human being.
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by itiswellandwell: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hmmmmm. May God continually protect us.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive and full capacity powerbank.
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by whizzyleejr(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eehyah, dunno when sacrifice are offered in the daylight and not night nah so dem turn him to the deity wey suppose eat the sacrifice, 'cant wait to hear the outcome
Re: Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) by dannytoe(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Banana fall on am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workers Discover Headless Female Corpse In Abia / Baby Murdered By Ritualists, Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / 2 Sisters Killed By Armed Robbers, Buried Side By Side Amid Tears. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.