Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos (30198 Views)

Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by aktolly54(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
ojibole:
Oga klint go and do DNA asap
Hmm
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Benekruku(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cute baby

She resembles Tuface alot lipsrsealed
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by lovingyouhun: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
She is really cute kiss
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Solomontroy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
TopGunFighter:
sorry I am really new to this thing but when you say @prettylilien does it me she's on social network already?

Oga topGun shey u wan find her go ni... #JesAsking
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
thenny312:
The baby is so beautiful cry
When I go born my own undecided

Oboi mine is dropping next year o

So happy smiley

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by thenny312(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
sonofLuci:

Oboi mine is dropping next year o

So happy smiley
hehehe lead the way bro
Happy for u

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Abfinest007(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
so cute I hope to have one someday
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by magzey: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Like father like Dota

Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by TopGunFighter: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Solomontroy:

Oga topGun shey u wan find her go ni... #JesAsking
no o! I like them old and rusty! The older they are the better they taste
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by luminouz(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
cute
Or is it because the Dad is bearded!!! tongue
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Dicedpineapple(f): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
luminouz:
Or is it because the Dad is bearded!!! tongue
lol..dat aint my kind..U no na
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by thestevens: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
This baby is an angel.marry a beautiful woman and your offspring is safe.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by luminouz(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
lol..dat aint my kind..U no na
Lmaooooo
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by omoadeleye(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Homeboiy:
That little girl will be my unborn child ist girlfriend

Rubbish comment
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by maziuwa(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hotshawarma:
atutu poyoyo
tim boli mboli egwu ofu okpa
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Dubem85: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
nice!
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by KnightB(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tolexander:
The baby is so beautiful!

Most times, it is not always good for the children to resemble the dad.
Thug
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by dengrimsef(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
TopGunFighter:
sorry I am really new to this thing but when you say @prettylilien does it me she's on social network already?

Hmmm....Maybe u should ask klint da drunk.
does that answer ur question?
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by lilyheaven: 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
thenny312:
The baby is so beautiful cry
When I go born my own undecided
She will be fine like me
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by aklaw1: 5:07am On Jul 01, 2017
She is not that cute!!! grin
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by TopGunFighter: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2017
dengrimsef:

Hmmm....Maybe u should ask klint da drunk.
does that answer ur question?
I no go fit O! These days comedians are now savages when it comes to family before he (klint) will go and dig out my own baby picture like the Law man did
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by oxonek: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2017
The worst pictures you could ever see are those that show a sticking out tongue. So disgusting!
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by dengrimsef(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2017
TopGunFighter:
I no go fit O! These days comedians are now savages when it comes to family before he (klint) will go and dig out my own baby picture like the Law man did
grin
TopGunFighter:
Lol....he will use u to crack joke that will go viral...
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by Izzybaba(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2017
But my own pikin must resemble me!!
Tolexander:

Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by funkymoore: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2017
Tolexander:

This ur comment crack me up. grin grin grin grin
Re: Klint Da Drunk And His Daughter In Adorable Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tolexander:

Ok, u mean Mr. Klint is not fine abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Becomes Cassie Hair Ambassador / Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos / Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.