Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Jay Z Apologises To Beyonce On New Album 4:44 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z Apologises To Beyonce On New Album 4:44 (476 Views)

Doris Samuel Twerks & Dances To Beyonce And Wizkid's "Brown Skin Girl" / Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Z Apologises To Beyonce On New Album 4:44 by Blonchilli(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
JAY-Z's new album, "4:44," is an immensely personal and revealing work from the 47-year-old rapper.

Over the course of the ten-track, Tidal-exclusive LP, Jay confronts the turbulence of his relationship with Beyoncé, which began in the early 2000s. They were married in 2008. 

Confirming the rumors of his infidelity established by Beyoncé's explosive 2016 album "Lemonade," Jay has many lines on the album that express regret to his wife for his actions over the years.
In 2014, JAY-Z was involved in an altercation with Beyoncé's sister Solange outside of an elevator at the Met Gala, and the source of the fight was rumored to be Jay's infidelity. Here the rapper admits that he could have prevented the infamous moment by being honest about his cheating.

Jay also compares himself to R&B singer Eric Benét, who was married to actress Halle Berry from 2001 to 2005, when Berry divorced him for cheating on her.

"I apologize, often womanize / Took for my child to be born to see through a woman’s eyes." ("4:44"wink
On the album's centerpiece and title track, "4:44," Jay gets brutally honest about his womanizing and infidelity. He mentions how the birth of his daughter, Blue Ivy, changed his perspective of his relationship and granted him a newfound maturity. 
In a truly devastating line, Jay seems to blame his emotional distance and philandering for the miscarriage Beyoncé suffered in 2011, before the birth of Blue Ivy. 

In her 2013 HBO documentary, "Life Is But a Dream," Beyoncé related how she lost her child in the early stages of her pregnancy.

"I flew back to New York to get my check up, and no heartbeat," she said. "Literally the week before I went to the doctor, everything was fine, but there was no heartbeat."

Jay plays out a back-and-forth between Beyoncé's astonished reaction upon learning of his affair and his own remorseful realization that he risked his marriage (his "soulmate"wink and daughter on another woman.
Jay references and distances himself from "Becky with the good hair," Beyoncé's infamous nickname for his alleged mistress on her single "Sorry" from her album "Lemonade."

Re: Jay Z Apologises To Beyonce On New Album 4:44 by ojun50(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Person don cheat don cheat
Re: Jay Z Apologises To Beyonce On New Album 4:44 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
.......... .......... .......... ..........
Re: Jay Z Apologises To Beyonce On New Album 4:44 by Prec1ous(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nice of him

(1) (Reply)

Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice – Actress Lola Alao / Face Of June: Vote The Number 6th Contestant For Face Of June 2017 / Prince Edwin Ochai, Tonto Dikeh For Nigeria Goodwill Ambassador Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.